TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Administrative Officer in Edmonton, AB

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,796 reviews

It is good place to work if you have good manager. Good benefits and vacation time. Learned a great customer service with legendary experience. Worked in fast paced environment with dead lines. And doing things first time right. Management is very transparent. Work as a team with coworkers. Good atmosphere with work-life balance.

Pros

good benefits, work-life balance

Cons

Stressful to track your everyday work.

One of the best jobs of my life

I worked at CAS - credit administration services and I was an underwriter. Loved it! Such an easy job! Only there for a year as I was pregnant and then family commitments couldn’t allow me to go back after mat leave. I would go back in a heartbeat if I had a chance

great place to work

i've been working contract work for TD for almost a year and i'm sad it's going to end. They care about their employees and great work never goes unnoticed

aasdwdasd

Compare Bank Accounts. TD Bank can be a good choice for consumer banking if you can meet the conditions to waive the bank's account fees. TD accounts don't require the typical opening deposit that other banks ask for, and its monthly fees can be waived with much lower balance levels as well.

High volum of work and professional driven

working and updated mortgages with the reports received. call with the solicitors and partners

Job opportunity thanks to the help of Adecco Staffing Agency.

A typical day at work would include reviewing Solicitor Finals Report in terms of mortgages, process payouts, along with all other types of behind the scenes administrative banking duties. All in all the best thing to happen while working here was when my contract was terminated as I found fellow employees to be not exactly polite and just all around not people I would like to surround myself with.

Pros

Coffee allowed at desk

Cons

Minimal holiday hours

Worst Experience Ever

Company is all about image and culture completely fake. Say one thing do opposite. Choose Management based on culture not qualifications. Frequent surveys to improve experience but refuse to do anything with the results. Frustrating and a complete joke.

Pros

Co-Workers

Cons

Management, Salary, Benefits and Culture

2.7K