TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Administrative Officer

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Fun place to work. time to relax in better arrangement for employees

Good timings and employees are fun to work with. Each department have co-operative fun time and management is very demanding but was good controls in place so the work is completed on time. The hardest part was making the temporary employees permanent as they don't do that easily.

One of the best jobs of my life

I worked at CAS - credit administration services and I was an underwriter. Loved it! Such an easy job! Only there for a year as I was pregnant and then family commitments couldn’t allow me to go back after mat leave. I would go back in a heartbeat if I had a chance

great place to work

i've been working contract work for TD for almost a year and i'm sad it's going to end. They care about their employees and great work never goes unnoticed

Lots of fun!

I really enjoyed working for this company. There was such a positive work environment there. I would typically do data entry on any given day as well as computer maintenance and processing Home Equity Lines of Credit.

aasdwdasd

Compare Bank Accounts. TD Bank can be a good choice for consumer banking if you can meet the conditions to waive the bank's account fees. TD accounts don't require the typical opening deposit that other banks ask for, and its monthly fees can be waived with much lower balance levels as well.

Not sure how much has changed

I enjoyed my time at TD but it was a long time ago. The staff and management were friendly and willing to help along the way. When I was there the salary for front line staff was just slightly above the poverty line but not sure what it is now.

good

investigated bill payments, fulfilled cheque copies, processed cheque Very friendly atmosphere. The rapport in this unit was amazing with a dynamic manager. The hardest part was having to make up for others who weren't pulling their weight.

Pros

The bank showed a lot of interest in their employees

Cons

They took over another bank and everything changed

It is good place to work if you have good manager. Good benefits and vacation time. Learned a great customer service with legendary experience. Worked in fast paced environment with dead lines. And doing things first time right. Management is very transparent. Work as a team with coworkers. Good atmosphere with work-life balance.

Pros

good benefits, work-life balance

Cons

Stressful to track your everyday work.

High volum of work and professional driven

working and updated mortgages with the reports received. call with the solicitors and partners

Convenient Location, good co-workers, positive environment

I worked here for about a year on contract through an Agency. I started in the Mortgage Discharge department and was transferred to a newly formed Bankruptcy Department where I went through the same training as their regular employees. The management is fair, the employees are easy to work with, and for the most part there is a positive work culture.

Pros

Temporary staff treated the same as regular staff, good work environment, convenient location

Jobs at TD

Administrative Officer positions
See more jobs

Business environment

Supporting our internal and external partners. Auditor for lending.Balanced ledgers.

Pros

Many

Cons

moved to Mississauga

Job opportunity thanks to the help of Adecco Staffing Agency.

A typical day at work would include reviewing Solicitor Finals Report in terms of mortgages, process payouts, along with all other types of behind the scenes administrative banking duties. All in all the best thing to happen while working here was when my contract was terminated as I found fellow employees to be not exactly polite and just all around not people I would like to surround myself with.

Pros

Coffee allowed at desk

Cons

Minimal holiday hours

Worst Experience Ever

Company is all about image and culture completely fake. Say one thing do opposite. Choose Management based on culture not qualifications. Frequent surveys to improve experience but refuse to do anything with the results. Frustrating and a complete joke.

Pros

Co-Workers

Cons

Management, Salary, Benefits and Culture

TD bank is top rated service provider to their clients in Canada

I found an excellent working environment in TD Bank. TD bank provide me a lot of learning opportunities to understand the Canadian Banking culture and Corporate and Social responsibility in the TD Bank. Management style is excellent and they believe in delegation of authority to their employees and have faith and confidence to the bank's employees. Every where you have to meet deadline so TD has also the same working style. The most enjoyable part of the job was, TD bank provide the environment like a home and family.

Pros

Nothing Special

Cons

Excellent working eviornment

Excellant working Atmosphere

Well maintained work place very friendly co workers end of the day to report our productivity

Short term experience

Mortgages and loans were most interesting subject. Had a chance to meet and learn about mortgage loan.The daily review of work kept the monitoring skills and chance to perform better.

Pros

no long hours of work, team work

2.7K