TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

A changing company but was a great, secure job for many years

I worked for TD for many years and found it to be a fun and fast-paced work environment with opportunities to advance. They offered pretty good benefits and salary. They encouraged diversity and inclusion.

Pros

lots of free stuff

Cons

hard to take vacation due to workload

Good Working Culture

Multi-tasking everyday, busy and client interaction. Continual changing in the work environment. There were many changes to programs and reporting to clients.

administrative duties

assist VP, appointments, expenses, deliveries in and out of office, ordering supplies.credit ratings, bank confirmations, boardroom bookings, expenses

Td Wealth in Calgary AB

The worst bank ever,,,they lie, steal, people money. Td Wealth Calgary AB, downtown,,the worst thefs that could ever exist. They steal people money in all the waise,,they have no regulatins in anything,,,all managers quit in 2016 as the owners put them to steal people money. All off you stay away from this bank in ALL THE WAYS.

Pros

Very bad

Cons

Very bad

Fun place to work, great networking and employee engagment events

• Provide day-to-day management, with planning, organizing, & coordinating, calendars of two VP's and one AVP. Scope of work to include: booking internal & external meetings, processing monthly cash and VISA expenses, registering and coordinating travel itineraries/ hotel accommodations, troubleshooting on-site maintenance of technical equipment and software's, and mail handling • Administer duties of support to associated staff, with operational management of employee on-boarding & off-boarding processes, maintaining distribution lists, meeting room booking, stationary runs, and maintenance of storage/ filing facilities • Organize, coordinate, and facilitate various sized luncheons, team off-site's, anniversaries, retirements, and internal bi-annual events/summits

Pros

5- hour Fridays

Cons

non stop intiatives

Fun place to work and great team.

Busy environment with a variety of duties. Fun team to work with and having team building events. Working with AV equipment setting up meetings for management meetings with clients. Team pulled together to get specific jobs completed. Co-workers always helpful.

Pros

Excellent employee outlook.

Cons

working extra time

I work hard working. I am dedicated and strong and get along with almost anyhone.

I have worked for over 12 years at my current company. I am loyal, get along with almost anyone. I am loyal and dedicated. I get along famously with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is trying to help everyone out and spreading myself too thin.

Pros

Awesome worker, get along with everyone, fantastic personality

Cons

Not being able to say no - and I should push back a bit more.

Great company

TD Bank is a great company. Employees are well respected, have great opportunities for growth and development. Great salary.

Productive and fun workplace. Great learning Experiences.

A typical day involves performing excellent Administrative duties for Management and Trading Staff. My learning experiences provided me with excellent administrative, computer, customer service, organizational and time management skills. My co-workers were great to work with, cross-training each other allowed us to help and cover each other's desk whenever necessary. The hardest part of this job was getting to know the Management, Traders, and other Staff's individual preferences and how they each would like their individual tasks performed. I loved our charitable events, trips for business retreats, staff luncheons and amicable interactions with co-workers and staff.

Pros

Charitable events, luncheons, great co-workers, wonderful learning experience and work life balance

Cons

My having to leave due to personal family issues.

One of the best jobs you will work

TD Canada Trust Financial Group has provided me with some of the best work I have ever had the pleasure of doing. A warm environment with good employees and a real sense of community and family. If you are looking for a job that pays well, has flexible hours and opportunities for advancement, then you've found it!

Pros

Christmas Parties

Cons

Math?

Jobs at TD

Administrative Assistant positions
See more jobs

productive

getting my work done on a timely manner new skills learned managing priotize work load co-workers-team work not delivering having the individual satisfy

Pros

respect

Cons

respect

Enjoyed the Dynamics of the team

A typical day at TD was organized and structured. At TD I learned how to multitask and become flexible in my dealing with arranging and rescheduling meetings for the Senior Team and the purchasing of Travel Arrangements Domestic and International for our Management Team. The hardest part of my job was having to deal with the array of the politics of the office.

Pros

Changing Environment

Cons

Office Politics

A typical day at work for me would be me helping and serving customers, cashier, ...

The hardest part of my job is when the customer left without been satisfied. The most enjoyable part of the job is to deliver to my customers, wanted them to return. To my co-workers is when we can work as a team.

Pros

lunches are provided by the company

Cons

working over if and when I'm asked are sometime ok with me

Productive and fun workplace.

Ideally, this position allowed me the opportunity to utilize my experience and knowledge as an Administrative Assistant. The reputation I have enjoyed gave me the confidence as member of the organization in which I provided: Maturity, honesty, efficiency, reliability, and the knack for immediately establishing a good rapport with clients. Possessing the knowledge of general office procedures, I looked at challenges as opportunities. I dealt with a wide variety of people, in every case I assessed each individual situation, each individual’s needs and how to address them most effectively. As a very active consumer, I am well aware of the importance of prompt, attentive service and painfully aware that it is rare these days. I am a hard worker and a quick learner I provided superior service and promoted excellent customer satisfaction.

Pros

The company has great commitment to the community and its employees.

Cons

The company needs more employee perks.

Enjoyed working there

Other co-workers were very helpful.Just go in and do my job to the best of my ability

Its pleasure to work there without boaring.

The company has a good reputation in the society and a quite large company and should value the teamwork and encourage the employees to be creative.I would really like to be a part of that team. The working environment was very nice and peaceful for working with the employees who are enthusiastic as me.In future, I would like to get an opportunity to get haired by them for a permanent position.

Administrative Assistant

Supported VP and 8 Senior Mangers on a day to day basisReconciled by cost centre all expense reports for deptBalance of monthly invoice payments by cost centreMangerd VP's calendar and travelOrganized meetings and cateringOrdered and maintained office supplies

Pros

the team that i worked for

Cons

vp moved to toronto

2.7K