TD
Happiness score is 53 out of 100

TD Employee Reviews in York, ON

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,848 reviews

Great experience

Working for TD was a great experience, although there is a burnout factor to keep in mind. In a Micromanaged environment it is easy to become overwhelmed with the job requirements and the constant push to do better and better. But if you have a thick skin, and move around departments the job can be quite satisfying. Although I no longer work there, I am thankful for the knowledge I gained while there.

Pros

Lots of room to grow and they pay well

Cons

High stress

Stay away, unless you want to get in and out with some financial and customer service experience for a few years.

Horrible management, stalkers, aholes, psychopaths, only about who you know or who you sleep with. very clique. if your not good looking, a sycophant, watch out. no morals, ethics. sell customers things they don't need. never go there and be a top performer for years, they will follow you around when you leave and harass you. if I could go to the news of them following me around for over 13 yrs, I wouldn't be believed. oh wait everyone knows. half of my family has died, they know it and they are still trying to make my life miserable. they are really, really lucky I am not a vindictive person. I am not a drama queen. Horrible company, they care only about themselves. somebody, besides me, has to have the balls to expose this company.

Highly motivating place to work.

Co-workers were excellent Management was working with employees to ensure job satisfaction Constantly recognizing job performance

Pros

Great hours

fun

fun place to work your outside all day working hard and it is a very time consuming job long hours with a decent pay. I do recomemnd this place

terrible work environment!

Dont waste your time working here! very high stress does not compensate for the slighter higher wage (a few dollars more an hour for call centre work-London) Given unrealistic demands for making sales on calls where people are calling in to complain for higher account fees!Super high turn over and abusive managers.

Pros

a few dollars higher wage

Cons

negative work environment

Jobs at TD