TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,793 reviews

Co-workers make it fun

TD is a good place to work, but honestly there is pressure to perform and the system requires you to solicit offers. Your score card is therefore based on the amount of yes's you get; so you often need to be pushy or else management is on your neck about why you are not doing well

Great job supervision tantamount to bullying

Love the position, interaction with clients and employees and the atmosphere. Micromanagement and bullying affected performance and desire to continue working there

Terrible place to work

No work life balance, minimum pay, no training provided. The only thing important to the bank is sales, customers and employees do not matter. I was treated terrible and would not work for them again.

Excellent Employer

I spent 7 years at TD Bank as a mortgage specialist. I was given a great deal of flexibility to be successful and the company provided excellent training and guidance.

Pros

Top notch employers

Cons

Nothing specific

enjoyable working conditions

My former review included both the Assinibone Credit Union as well as the Td Bank. I began my employment with the TD Bank, when I was 16, working various positions from data clerk, teller, business account clerk, loan accounting clerk, personal account lender, commercial credit lender, and Branch Manager, with a staff of 10. As a Branch manager position, you are required to wear many hats, from Boss, to friend, to controlling all aspects of the daily operation hand in hand with all of your staff. You become more than a boss you are a team mate with each and every staff member to ensure the operation is a viable one...............which we did as a team.

Pros

great working environment

Cons

some long hours but rewarding

Very Horrible, if you want life,, dont work here

The upper management is horrible, the management continues to pressure all the employees to perform unethically. Clients were the victim, branch managers and the staff treated very badly by senior management to always see the bottom. You can work in any food store and have a lofe..but here no life..they cut the front line and expect the financial advisor to become a teller. Every day its a 10 hour day. Guys i have no gains in telling you a lie, but please you will regret if you take any job in this bank. No life here

Pros

Cons

Everything bad

A wonderful corporation

Top-to-bottom, TD Bank provides a dynamic, energetic and supportive work environment. The project work I did truly rewarded the creative and energetic.

Pros

Flexible work environment: In-office or remote

Cons

Great entry level work environment

Being hired as CSR to TD out of University was great, this entry level position really allows you to get the full feel of what a retail does on a day to basis. The entire team from management to financial advisors to fellow CSR's are all phenomenal, professional and super personable. They made me feel comfortable and like a member of their team right away.

Pros

great benefits, great company

Cons

not enough hours

financial service representative

Low salary for the amount of work load you do. Highly sales driven to the point of unrealistic goals since ceo changes. I would suggest to look else where.

benefits

Cons

wage/ hours worked

Bank Manager is a very respected position.

For 30 years,I provided customer service and sales in a financial environment.Managed the daily operations of the Bank and coached employees, while ensuring bank policies and procedures were followed.Experienced in all phases of Banking and developed a broad managerial ability to work effectively with all levels of senior management.The most enjoyable aspects of banking, was working with customers, employees and the considerable work that I did with Non Profit Organizations.

Pros

Providing customer service to Bank clients and working with non profit organizations.

Cons

I have no regrets in my experience with the Bank.

Jobs at TD

in Winnipeg, MB
See more jobs

Very nice place to work

Its my honour to work with td. I loved it Very nice place to work. I learn lot of thing there. Management is awesome and they help you when needed.

no stability- hire and fire policy

work culture is good, if you watch job portal you can see lot of job adds always from TD, which says all!! Be careful if you are looking for CSR job. They need lot of CSR for summer!! just for summer!!. My advise is to work only part time till you get confirmation letter.

Pros

good team

company with lots of advancement

lots of opportunities although a lot of cutting and layoffs in the past year makes you uneasy about job security. Restructuring from top down causing lots of layoffs. Pay is good, bonus structure is reasonable, and if you are lucky enough like i was to have good managers at every branch I worked at, than you will love TD

Fun place to work

Great diverse place to work, flexible hours so be prepared to work weekends and evenings. Committed to advancing staff.

One of the best jobs you will work

TD Canada Trust Financial Group has provided me with some of the best work I have ever had the pleasure of doing. A warm environment with good employees and a real sense of community and family. If you are looking for a job that pays well, has flexible hours and opportunities for advancement, then you've found it!

Pros

Christmas Parties

Cons

Math?

Productive and Funplace with regular out of site training

Great place to Work. Excellent Management Team. New Innovative ideas to work with everyday Friendly and cooperative staff

Dynamic working enviroment

Working with dynamic of people makes TD very interesting workplace. Always full of energy and passion for reaching out to clients is the best example of contributing individual's expertise to our community

Great place for working and learning

I have learned banking and customer service in a friendly work environment.

Pros

Professional enviroment

Cons

Challenging but informative

It's a bank

Customer ServiceSell bank productsokokstanding all daymeeting new people

Pros

got to work with people

Cons

no plcae to advance

2.7K