TD
TD Bank

TD Employee Reviews in Windsor, ON

1. people there are nice 2. work environment is excellent 3. really learned a lot from previous supervisor 4. customers are friendly 5. pay salary is fair
They say we are a family but all they care about is the bottom line. Lots of pressure to reach goals. Causes some employees to do unethical service to reach their goals which is not in the best interest of the clients. Frontline works very hard but management gets all the credit. Frontline gets crumbs. Honesty doesn’t pay, if you are manipulative and dishonest this is the place for you.
Cons
There is opportunity for growth, highly inclusive organisation, Lots of learning materials and training. You are allowed to take ownership of your role.
Benefits
Cons
Sales role
I loved working for TD, facing different situations and obstacles everyday is a great way to keep you entertained and your brain stimulated on the job, its like learning something new everyday.
typical day at work is open to close at front line. greeting customers, and making sure all banking needs are met. I learned how to be a better customer service representative, to communicate better and to work more efficiently.
Pros
Banking
Cons
Help customer in day to day banking transaction, supporting sale teams to match customer needs and wants. Flexible hour for week days and weekend, free to ask question to manager
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
less hours for working
Td bank was a great place to work. The managers were great, and they helped train and guide the tellers with all the interactions. There was room for advancement, and the people were all friendly.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Great work place and people! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a career in banking. Tons of room for growth if you're driven and focused.
TD bank treats all their employees very well. Their moto is to provide legendary customer service experience. I have enjoyed every moment spent at TD bank.
Ensure customers are completely happy with every transaction, while maintaining branch objectives. Maintain selling of credit products, and ensure reasonable wealth advice. Make plenty of referrals throughout the day to ensure goals are met in the office.
Great job for students; very flexible and helpful. Challenged you to do your best each day while helping customers manage their finances.
We always had our smiles on when we where on stage. I always was proud to say that I worked for TD Canada Trust. The customer service is what we are known for. I know for a fact that we were the only bank that actually cared if you were charged too much in service charges. We trained all of our tellers to look at every profile of each customer to make sure they where in the correct banking plan. We also offered advise on the front line with our customers. Example, if the qualified for a credit product such as overdraft protection or a visa credit card we could give them all the proper information in regards to these products. We also could set up leads for our team mates to possibly recruit more business to the bank. Investments and mortgages. I enjoyed working with the team I was apart of. I did most of the training with the new teller hires. I enjoyed that part of my job because I could make a difference with training of the new staff. I also was responsible for the closing of the branch. Which includes the balancing of our cash currency and all of our bills going out of the branch on that day. It was a great experience learning how to balance these important tasks in a timely manner.
Complete deposits, withdrawals, bill payments and other account transactions • Solicit products and services while providing appropriate financial advice • Proactively greet and engage customers in the help & advice areas of the branch • Perform administrative tasks that contributed to the ongoing branch operation
Pros
working with the public, responsibility, helping others
Cons
There is a wide range of activities required to take care of on a typical day and it is quite interesting.
Great working environment where you meet lots of new customers everyday. co-workers like family supporting each other all the time. energetic place . every day is a learning process.great company where you can develop skills everyday.
create a legendary customer experience at every interaction and ensure customers problems being handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
Pros
a lot free lunch
Cons
no breaks when it is busy, have to meet sales goals