TD

Windsor, ON17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,271 reviews
bankingcanadabranchfinancialbalanceculturesalelegendary

relax

1. people there are nice 2. work environment is excellent 3. really learned a lot from previous supervisor 4. customers are friendly 5. pay salary is fair

Awful workplace

Terrible place to work. Employees underappreciated. Customers taken advantage of. Pay is so little yet the bank makes a ridiculous profit quarterly. Everything is awful at TD

Insights into TD

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Sense of belonging

Management is toxic

They say we are a family but all they care about is the bottom line. Lots of pressure to reach goals. Causes some employees to do unethical service to reach their goals which is not in the best interest of the clients. Frontline works very hard but management gets all the credit. Frontline gets crumbs. Honesty doesn’t pay, if you are manipulative and dishonest this is the place for you.

Satisfactory

There is opportunity for growth, highly inclusive organisation, Lots of learning materials and training. You are allowed to take ownership of your role.

Benefits

Cons

Sales role

Productive work place.

I loved working for TD, facing different situations and obstacles everyday is a great way to keep you entertained and your brain stimulated on the job, its like learning something new everyday.

standard workplace with fun people

typical day at work is open to close at front line. greeting customers, and making sure all banking needs are met. I learned how to be a better customer service representative, to communicate better and to work more efficiently.

Pros

Banking

Cons

Supporting working environment, flexible hour, friendly staffs

Help customer in day to day banking transaction, supporting sale teams to match customer needs and wants. Flexible hour for week days and weekend, free to ask question to manager

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

less hours for working

Td bank teller

Td bank was a great place to work. The managers were great, and they helped train and guide the tellers with all the interactions. There was room for advancement, and the people were all friendly.

Pros

Great working environment

Customer Service Rep

Great work place and people! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a career in banking. Tons of room for growth if you're driven and focused.

TD bank is an excellent company

TD bank treats all their employees very well. Their moto is to provide legendary customer service experience. I have enjoyed every moment spent at TD bank.

Excellent Team Atmosphere

Ensure customers are completely happy with every transaction, while maintaining branch objectives. Maintain selling of credit products, and ensure reasonable wealth advice. Make plenty of referrals throughout the day to ensure goals are met in the office.

Productive Work Environment

Great job for students; very flexible and helpful. Challenged you to do your best each day while helping customers manage their finances.

TD Canada Trust

We always had our smiles on when we where on stage. I always was proud to say that I worked for TD Canada Trust. The customer service is what we are known for. I know for a fact that we were the only bank that actually cared if you were charged too much in service charges. We trained all of our tellers to look at every profile of each customer to make sure they where in the correct banking plan. We also offered advise on the front line with our customers. Example, if the qualified for a credit product such as overdraft protection or a visa credit card we could give them all the proper information in regards to these products. We also could set up leads for our team mates to possibly recruit more business to the bank. Investments and mortgages. I enjoyed working with the team I was apart of. I did most of the training with the new teller hires. I enjoyed that part of my job because I could make a difference with training of the new staff. I also was responsible for the closing of the branch. Which includes the balancing of our cash currency and all of our bills going out of the branch on that day. It was a great experience learning how to balance these important tasks in a timely manner.

Excellent

Complete deposits, withdrawals, bill payments and other account transactions • Solicit products and services while providing appropriate financial advice • Proactively greet and engage customers in the help & advice areas of the branch • Perform administrative tasks that contributed to the ongoing branch operation

Pros

working with the public, responsibility, helping others

No comment

There is a wide range of activities required to take care of on a typical day and it is quite interesting.

Great team work and proactive environment

Great working environment where you meet lots of new customers everyday. co-workers like family supporting each other all the time. energetic place . every day is a learning process.great company where you can develop skills everyday.

Fast-paced and very friendly working environment

create a legendary customer experience at every interaction and ensure customers problems being handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary

Pros

a lot free lunch

Cons

no breaks when it is busy, have to meet sales goals

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement