TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Waterloo, ON

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Great staff members, but a high stressful place to work

A typical day as a Financial Advisor at TD would be to get prepared in the morning for your day. A day could include meetings for: opening a bank account, credit card, a line of credit, personal or car loan, business account, mutual fund, applying for a mortgage or estate planning. I learned how to time manage and work efficiently. Branch manager was amazing, but had no control as upper management did a lot of push down to him. Hardest part of the job was to be able to manage my position as an Advisor also making sure the front of the branch was managed due to short staff. Enjoyable part of the job was the amazing coworkers.

Pros

Amazing coworkers

Cons

high stressed and no care from upper management

Think before you get carried away by the name

Lack of support and corrupt management. I have worked for many financial institutions and TD has by far been the worst.No Support and only sales driven.

No much growth opportunity for young people

work life balance is good but sometimes you sit idle without work business people plan in a poor way budget cuts suddenly and then head count cuts Not exciting working days after days

Great work life balance

Needs to focus more and employee professional development. Great at team collaboration. Overall, my experience was a positive one, would encourage a job to consider them.

fast paced competitive

Great company with a lot of room for advancement if you apply yourself. Very fast-paced environment and fairly competitive. Management is generally great with a few outliers, however, that can be expected of any company.

Work life balance

good working environment. People here are nice an kind,

good company to work for

Good management for the most part good client hours open long hours and weekends customer service a priority good work and life balance. wages could be more competitive

Strong supportive culture

Great if you're working with the right people, can be difficult if you're not - as with any job. That being said, the company has a great culture that supports growth and development and I have learned a lot through my experiences here. More than anything, the quality of people I was able to surround myself with was the most valuable thing.

Bad culture and management with huge pressure sell

Great salary and bonuses with lots of room for advancement, because of the turnover... Management was horrible. I find everyone in the retail branches of TD is motivated to perform to get out of their current position. Leaving each position with people that have little experience from the tellers to branch managers.

productive

busy schedule with a lot of different customers and product. fun environment with different people and different background

Jobs at TD

in Waterloo, ON
See more jobs

Friendly atmosphere with amazing co-workers

It's a very good company to work for but lots of politics for advancements at the retail channel.

Pros

free unlimited banking, excellent benefits and job security

Cons

poor management

Throughout my experience at TD Canada Trust, I have learned a lot about the financial world and have had the opportunity to network among many different business professionals. A regular day at work includes providing exceptional customer service and serving each customers the same and offering the best products and services that would benefit them. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to talk to so many different types of people and working among my colleagues.

2.7K