TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Victoria, BC

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,793 reviews

productive/fun work culture

challenging however rewarding performance culture. work with smiliar engaged staff. poor work-life balance. job duties/workload dictate putting in extra hours to achieve timelines.

High-paced, stressful workplace

Extremely stressful work environment, low pay. No recognition if you are a hard/smart worker or showcase great performance. Many employees have a slacking and dominating behaviour, putting pressure on the one who actually performs work. Management only care about their bonuses, extreme favouritism towards the employees they like. I realized how much time i wasted at this job, could have advanced elsewhere.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

long hours, pay, management

No comment

Great opportunities exist if you want to transfer to different departments, cities/towns, and Provinces. Very good training and good incentive bonuses if you reach/surpass your goals.

its a great place to work

I started at TD as soon as I graduated from university. It is a great place. Nice coworkers, helpful managers. I resigned because of family emergency, and I will go back if I can.

great place to work. great place to learn. one of the best companies to thrive. got experience that always be useful in my career. worked on important projects

Amazing

Great place to work! Very open to advancing employees and work/life balance is amazing. Managers are very helpful and caring. It is an advice based culture there is no pressure to sell products or services that are not suitable for the clients

It is a very good environment to work in.

TD employees are very friendly, understanding and caring people. It is easy to make friends and get along with co-workers. Pay is a bit lower than other banks but really great benefits. Also, TD provides really good discounts for their employees, as well as excellent employee savings accounts with good rates.

learned a lot

Co-workers are pretty nice and easy to work with. Reasonable workload but fast working pace. Not enough training and need to improve from hard lessons.

Fun to work

Good place to start your career and grab every opportunity to move up the ladder. TD has an excellent working environment.

TD Canada Trust

Great people to work with. Great benefits, the organization is environmentally friendly, everyone is like your home away from home family.

Pros

Staff

Cons

Hours

Jobs at TD

in Victoria, BC
See more jobs

Two stars here's why

I've worked my way up the corporate ladder in 14 years- it was fantastic. The last 5 years it became less of a family and more of a "job". Leaving a management position was interesting I was able to see a lit if behind the scenes. They no longer care about work/homelife balance, all about business practices - demand more, have numerous cutbacks in a two year period. Increase job account abilities, pay increases are no longer something to look forward to. It used to be such a great company to work for- but I feel has grown too big in a short amount of time and hence the " personal interest " has been lost. As a manager you work far more then you bill the bank for- no problem , give and take- but the take is endless and short staff results in not being able to take lieu time. I am a firm believer that less is more, but with too many cut backs , new products, new procedures , minimal staff it creates a tornado. This company should be on undercover boss and true colours will be viewed. In my district there's been a huge turnover with long term dedicated employees leaving because of this. I admit TD has excellent training/ course opportunities but grab these to benefit you elsewhere. They pay on the lower end of major OFI's. Good place to start out in banking but let another company reward from what you learn. Benefits are terrific , which is the only reason I stayed-. Award winning customer service but no longer reward the staff who are dedicated, efficient.

Pros

Used to be a fantastic company

Cons

Company has changed

As Retail Banking goes, it's one of the best in Canada

Overall, you can find good people within the organization that truly love their job. A typical day was customer service triage with an increasing work load that you had to manage while giving legendary customer service from start to finish.

Interacting with customers every day and providing great customer service

2.7K