TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Vaughan, ON

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,792 reviews

Tight Schedule

Managers hire many young people in school (like myself), meaning there is high turnover and limited availability. Managers become very strict with scheduling making it hard to balance a degree and a part-time job.

teller

Employees are exploited in that we were always short staffed and management was never in a hurry fill positions. As a teller I was always under duress to meet sales quotas. Promotions would most likely go to people who already had family in higher positions. By the time I left there was nothing I liked about the job. I felt over worked and underpaid.

Diverse and Exciting

TD Canada trust is a exciting and diverse workplace. TD has taught me the basics to personal as well as commercial banking, TD has also taught me the importance of efficiency while at work.

productive

A typical day at TD is helping customers with their transactions. I reconcile cash at the end of today to make sure the branch is balanced. I learned on how to assess credit, and interest rates

Friendly environment

Great place great people. I've been with TD for a year and I love it. Friend staff and nice customers. Managers care about their employees and work.

Great Place To Work

I like the people who work for TD they are very friendly and have great personalities. The management really cares about their staff. They have great recognition programs and reward their staff for great work. They give you the opportunity to grow as a person and as an employee and they assist with growth in the company.

Day At Work

Management was always nice to me. A lot of room for advancement if you know what you want.

Good and friendly environment

This is a friendly environment with a lot of potential to move up. They provide necessary training for each role, allowing each employee to have all necessary skills needed for the job.

Jobs at TD