TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Found 1,325 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

Competitive and smart people. Supportive teams to get the job done. Great management. Good work life balance Competitive pay Strong technical teams and good collaboration

good place to work

work life balance, good management and team, nice environment. flexible working time and options, expose to new technologies, have spaces for future growth.

Inclusive and diverse

TD is one of the best employers, which is proven by the number of award they've received from multiple platforms for creating such an inclusive, diverse, productive, friendly place to work in.

Very good job culture

TD has one of the best job cultures in the industry here in Canada. Very few can beat it in this area. The management is reasonable and understanding towards the employees.

supportive work place

Best place to work diversified workplace, collegues work as team great environment. the workplace is updated with all facilities and just a wonderful place to stay.

My best employer so far

It is a great bank with a mindset to deliver extraordinary customer services across the organization. Pay is good. Benefits are reasonable but could be better for health and dental. Management and team members are open to teaching and sharing their knowledge and experience. There are a lot of opportunities within the bank to suit all kinds of career development goals.

Fun workplace

Great experience depending on your team. Very focused on reaching personal quotas which is not a favoured mindset considered I was working as a student. But over all good experience.

TD Infrastructure Project Manager

Work at TD was a great experience and the people all worked together very well. Great Management as a whole and the team collaborated very well and we had a work from home policy. Though many worked from home I liked to be on site to see first hand how my projects were doing. Most meeting were conducted over WebEx or Telephone. Over all a very good experience. Unfortunately due to Covid-19 TD did not renew my contact do to a bank wide cost saving exercize. I would most definitely go back it the opportunity came again.

Great place for growth and development

Many opportunities in TD to do a variety of positions. A big organization so the opportunities and variety are unlimited. A great culture of recognizing talent and moving people as quickly as they want to go.

Jobs at TD

in Toronto, ON
See more jobs

Productive & a Safe Working Environment

Great Place to work for. Everyone is very helpful and welcoming. The management is always looking out for us in ways to learn and grow to the success of our career. Advancement is the priority here for both the management team as well as individually. I enjoy working for TD as they have a good work life balance and are accomodating.

Great place to learn

Strong focus on leadership & learning; lots of turnover across executive teams; anyone over 50 is out. Focus on digital experience & technology. Lots of smart people.

Great

One of the best financial institution that i have work at. I am thankful for the lesson learnt while at TD. A place with great culture and have an amazing team.

Nice company with old technology

The bank could invest a bit more in modernization of the software. The company offers good work conditions. I would recommend the Bank to other people.

Good place. Robust environment

You got to be more proactive to learn stuff, through asking, reading, networking and persistence because everyone is busy. You got to zero in quickly.

Pros

Resources available to learn

Cons

Fast paced.

Stressful, low paying job

The culture at TD is driven by numbers and sales quotas. You need to be prepared to work aggressively to exceed your sales targets if you want to flourish in the role. You will compete with your co-workers and be required to participate in regular coaching sessions. If you enjoy always having a task to do, working with people, and do not mind the pressure of sales targets this role is a good fit. Unfortunately, the beginning pay for this role is low.

Poor culture in operations

Experience in the back end data entry team. The forced us to go to work during COVID, and gave us the work from home option very late. And then they said "we are not forcing anyone". Do you honestly think anyone would say no if you force them to work- they need the money to survive. Instead, you should have provided the Work from home option sooner. The pay was too low and they literally treated us as resources, not human beings.

Bad management, they dont listen to you if you make mistakes, stressful environment push employees for sales. Not recommended for work for long time.

Laid back environment

Casual attire, worked with very kind and knowledgeable people, great manager, coworkers very willing to help. The work environment obviously varies for each department and also depends on who's on your team. I was lucky enough to have a great team to work with.

Good to gain industry experience

Experience depends on upon the team you get into, have seen teams with great culture and valuable mentorship from colleagues and management. Corporate politics is evident and hierarchy is praised.

Productive and inclusive workplace

Generally speaking hardwork and dedication is recognized. Potential for career growth exists based on your networking skills.

2.7K