TD

Toronto, ON1,374 reviews

Found 1,374 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,274 reviews
bankingcanadabranchfinancialbalanceculturesalelegendary

Featured review

TD selected this as a representative review
The work environment is great. You are trained and groomed to succeed. Great benefits as well including bonuses, PTOs, pension plan. Diversity and Inclusion is always encouraged.

Best work experience

TD IS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK! Best people work there. Managers are very friendly, and they want to see you grow and succeed. Do you best and they will help you grow.

Insights into TD

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

Overall a good place to work.

Great culture of inclusiveness and appreciation. Pay is mediocre and could be a lot better for the work expectation. competitive environment. Take care of employees well during tough times like COVID.

It’s fast pace, if you’ve worked in call centre before this is for you. You need to sale service to customers. Banks need to make profit. So the pressure is on us

An amazing company to work for, especially if you like to have a good work life balance.

In the 3 years I worked here I have no complains except for the fact the the systems here are old and therefore has lot of inefficient processes.The finance department at times are under lot of pressure. Other departments are very fine to work with.

Pros

supportive culture, friendly environment, work from home option, flexible timing, job security

Cons

culture varies from team to team, pay is not competitive

bad culture and lack of support

totally work from home but don't have any technical support when having technical problemsBad working culture that you can't even take a break when working and they will count you time even you have stomachache and asked you why you have been so longNo work life balance

Pros

Fair pay

Cons

Bad working culture

Great place to start a career in banking

Training is thorough and the culture can be high energy and fun -- I worked at a branch as a CSR and learned a bit about sales and various financial products. There's room for advancement if you do well and vouch for yourself.

Great job work-balance

Maybe it depends of your manager but they are very flexible if you cannot be on time or you need to go earlier. If they ask you for OT and you cannot do, they don’t care.

Good job experience because I chooses to

One can gain positive or negative experiences depending on his/her/their attitude and efforts. My work experience was amazing! I had all the support and tools I needed to grow personally and professional. Why? Because I choose to. I have observed the good, bad and no so good people and choose to learn from the best. TD offers such an opportunity.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Summary

Overall it is ok fast paced lots of targets to meet. You only move up if you meet every target. It is work from a call center and you take about 50 calls per day

think twice

It was a good place to work, but it has changed. The workplace and culture was friendly and I have found good friends there. only need to follow what manager says

Get ready to work!

It's time to get ready to work - things will be thrown your way at random times. The volume is heavily dependent on the time of year and season. Get ready to work!

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Stressful at times

Excellent place to work.

Good working life balance. Easy going managers. Relaxed environment and no stress or pressure at work. I would highly recommend joining TD as it's a great company to work for

Not really team oriented

Worked here during COVID, team culture was non-existent. Work was really independent, and management did not offer any training or support during orientation, really had to work to find your own understanding of the tasks.

Dry place to work

Systems were archaic. CIBC was so much ahead with their applications and online systems (ex submitting expense was a pain!)Pay and most importantly, bonuses weren’t not aligned with workload.

Pros

Beautiful office space-bright

Cons

VM is not reflective of working in Technology

The Vendor Management is going through a tools transitional phase that makes the work more challenging than it should be. Once that transition completes this would be very interesting role.

Pros

Decent benefits

Cons

Understaffed

Was great … lost their way now

Teams are great, management is clueless. Many excellent leaders have fled. TD has lost their way. Focus is now on US growth. Avoid this place - the machine will steal your soul.

Pros

Teams are hard working so

Cons

Enjoy 12-14 hour days and weekend work as a norm. No work life balance.

great employer

I've worked at TD for a long time now and honestly I have nothing but great things to say. It's a large organization with plenty of opportunity across various departments so there's plenty of opportunity to re-invent yourself and learn something new.

Had a great experience with this Company

Good company to work for. They support their employees and are very inclusive. I had good work life balance although at times there was a lot of pressure to get tasks done as there were last minute due date changes

Good culture, good management, overall very enjoyable work experience

I contracted here, it was a good experience. The company is great, they take care of their employees. Management is usually very good with great soft skills as well. One of the better companies I’ve contracted for.

OK Place

It's an ok place to work as an internal auditor. Lots of people are incompetent and are super hard to work with so you will always have a hard time dealing with them. The company itself cares about the employees though.

Pros

Good worklife balance

Cons

No actual skills learned

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement