TD logo

TD Employee Reviews in Thornhill, ON

Thornhill, ON6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Room for growth

TD provides a lot of room for growth in branch or back office (within several departments in and outside of Toronto). Pay is not great but benefits are compatible with many great organizations. Bonuses are very small. most departments require evening and weekend availability.

Pros

Room for growth, Benefit packages, partner share plans

Cons

low pay, small bonus, evening and weekend work hours

Spent close to 10 years working with TD and it has it's advantages and disadvantages. Your colleagues are like family and working retail you see them and your clients almost everyday!

Pros

Recognition for meeting and exceeding goals

Cons

Pay is not competitive

Fab team culture and spirit...

Excellent place to work if you are looking for a career in Finance Great management and team culture Great place for advancement Great interaction opportunities with the general public

Pros

great feeling of creating financial well-being for the clients

Cons

Dynamic hours

Client facing role in dealing with financial transactions

My work experience at TD has involved a great deal of team work, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of problem solving and analytical skills to suit business needs.I make a conscious effort to connect with my customers and understand their needs. This has enhanced my ability to determine each unique client’s requirement and develop a customised solution for them. Additionally, this work experience has required that all transactions are completed in a timely manner and that all procedures comply with regulatory and audit standards. I have had the great pleasure to work with amazing people and continue to build long lasting relationships.

Productive and Fun Workplace

A great place to work, I get to help people and that's a rewarding feeling. I've built better communication skills because of the diverse client base we have at the branch. We are a great team at my branch and we all work together to ensure the customers have a legendary experience at the branch.

Great Place to Work

TD is truly a great place to work. The job is great, although after a while it gets repetitive, the people and atmosphere makes it all better.

Jobs at TD