TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews in St. Albert, AB

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,794 reviews

Great opportunity if you want to advance your career

I worked for TD for 11 years and while no job is perfect I was quite happy. I had no drive to go into sales or management so when my position ended I left. If you enjoy customer service and dealing with credit and investments this is a great place to work as you can grow into so many different roles. Pay is ok ( does anyone think they get paid enough?! ) but benefits sort of make up for that.

Pros

Advancement within the company

Cons

Banking is less in person and becoming more online

Fast paced busy environment

Great organization to work for with fair pay and benefits. Work environment losers friendships. Great opportunity for advancement. There is always something different everyday. Awesome if you enjoy a challenge.

Positive work environment for those with a strong sales acumen and ability to quickly process information.

TD Bank, like all those in the financial industry, is undergoing dramatic fundamental changes as they adapt to the digital age of doing business. It is an excellent environment for those desiring future opportunities through advancement based on performance.

Pros

Creative expressions to show they value staff

Cons

Must be a proactive learner as tasks require a vast knowledge that must be built over time.

Jobs at TD