TD

Scarborough, ON36 reviews

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,279 reviews
bankingcanadabranchfinancialbalanceculturesalelegendary

It was learning

Job was very much learning. TD's in house training was very helpful. I get opportunity to work with very experienced and knowledgeable IT professional

fast paced

fast paced environment, lots of calls, very supportive management, always looking to help you improve and move up the ladder. excellent training, would recommend.

Insights into TD

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job

It was good experience.

It was nice to work ar TD. All the colleges and Managers were so helpful and friendly. And there is a lot of learning which is very good for the carrier. I worked there for around 10 months on contract. My manager was so nice and also my co-workers were very helpfull.

Productive,fun, fast-paced environment

Great coworkers, good management, very competitive, fast-paced, learn all work lines within the branch itself from the tellers, advisors, insight on management, and business partners.

Good team to work with

Good Team and Management to work with Typically a continental shift work Helping nature of management and really good benefits for Full time employees

Great stepping stone

- Great collegues and partners. - Great branding. - Learned lots of basic financials useful for everyday life. - Time and people management - retail branches are open 7 days/flexible shifts.

Productive, fun workplace.

Great atmosphere, people are friendly. Good workplace culture. Management is great Ping pong table in the break room, fun to play with colleagues on your break.

Benefits

Big bank

TD is a big bank in Canada as we all know. It has branches everywhere. People there are nice and always help each other. Team work is really good in TD.

Productive and Fun Place to work.

A lot of advancement opportunities, good pay. However, if the team or management isn't supportive it can be a tedious job! As long as you are friendly, patient and willing to put in the work it's a good place to be!

Great job if you aspire to work in the financial industry

Helped customers with typical day-to-day banking transactions, such as paying bills, as well as opening bank accounts, loans, mortgage and credit applications, investments and other banking products.

Nice place to learn

Good Learning experience everyday. Supportive colleagues. Good Workplace Culture. They recognize talent and help you in charting out your career path ahead.

Large branch, friendly staff

Local neighbourhood branch. Busy location, open 7 days a week and busy all hours of operation. Lots of regular customers with close relationships to the tellers.

Productive and helpful

Typical day at work: Welcome customers , connect and be curious about their financial and personal well-being, be ready to help them with the knowledge learned for my position as CSR, and be thankful What I learned: A day-to-day banking transaction isn't always financial, sometimes the bigger part is the personal connection made Workplace culture: fun and high energy; helpful and productive team members the hardest part of the job: making customers understand account activities even with the necessary proof of transactions in front of them the most enjoyable part of the job: competitive but helpful team ; the branch team members are fun to work with

Pros

Competitive pay, benefits and bonus incentives

Tennis room

Nice environment to work in. Nice and open minded colleagues who assist when need be. Friendly management and a good helps you move to the next level in life

Working politely in a professional environment

Learned a lot in this job and had more responsibility in training and making sure everything balances. The salary for this job was not reasonable or deserved. It is a very multi culture workplace where you face different clients and solve their problems within an instant.

Challenging

Lot's of pressure, but overall a very exciting work environment.Had the opportunity to create templates to improve communications with customer s regarding bank policies.

Benefits

Cons

Sales pressure

Great work environment

Very flexible, with rotating shifts. Comfortable and welcoming environment. Get to deal with clients and have the opportunity to give financial and investment advice.

Pros

Flexible, great team management

Productivity

While productivity is the key however, quality of work must also be the priority. With the recent changes with Management. Culture surrounding management style has shifted more towards productivity.

Working at TD Canada Trust Bank

Banking in India is very different to Banking out Here. I find the Banking out here very systematic and i love doing what i am good at. I love interacting with my colleagues as well as my customers as i learn something new everyday. Meeting people form different backgrounds and solving their issues makes me feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.

Pros

Get appreciated and recognized for the work i do

Cons

Woukd love to move to a different role as alreday been in retail for many years.

Poor management, long hours until midnight, focus is only sales

Sales, Sales, Sales, Sales (SR) = Sales Revenue If you don't make sales, you're gone. Poor management skills. Management only cares about sales and how they can make themselves look good.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Poor management, long hours until midnight, focus is only sales

Very friendly and helpful staff members

I worked as a teller and conducted all transactions the clients required me to. Opened and closed the branch, filled the money machine and did daily counts with the supervisor on duty

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement