TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews in Richmond Hill, ON

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,792 reviews

Very hard to survive

I was working as a mobile mortgage specialist, the problem is you cannot make it in this roll because 9 out of 10 people you are getting are not qualify for mortgage, and on each team they hire more than 20 people so there will be no business left for you. No one will answer your questions and only you can learn from you co workers. it's good to learn the drill but not for making money

what I learned

you can learn a lot from the job, such as all the knowledge related to Bank. investment, account(personal and business) and basic knowledge of mortgages. these are pretty good to prepare for future career in financial advisors.

learned alot

it was good working experience, pay wasn't good, no job security, not enough hours but I did learn a lot

Pros

good learning experience

Cons

not enough hours

employee are human being too

I do not know where to start with this company. Worked somewhere around a year as a PBA. Management favors people to the max. Some will always get weekends off, some will only have 1 late shift per week. While I rarely have a weekend, never had a full long weekend, sometimes 3 late shift. Work-life balance is out of the picture. Pay is so low. If I am not living at home with parents, I will be dead on street already. TD always tell you just do the right things for customers. However, right things rarely count credit toward your goal -> no BIP Trying to go operation team to become an operation officer , but of course, it's never about how much knowledge you have. It's always about who you know.

Pros

Cons

no work-life balance, pay way too low, no equal opportunities of employees

Productive learning and fast paced

Great financial retail experience, ability to pick up a number of great skills and interact with customers which keeps things exciting. Lots of mentors as the network is huge,

Productive Workplace

Great Place to work! Supportive and helping culture with room to grow in the organization. Great brand, and well known corporation gives pride to employees.

It was a long time ago

I worked for TD Bank a long time ago. I enjoyed my job there and it was a low stress kind of job. I would work there again. This was back when there was such a thing as "bankers hours".

Pros

Hours

Nice place to work

I have enjoyed any minute of my work in TD for more than 10 years. Work Place was Nice. Fantastic place to work and grow. very organized and well managed.

Pros

there are no Pros

Cons

There are no cons

Outstanding culture focussing on the customer and employee experience.

TD Bank provided me with numerous career growth opportunities. In my role as Branch Manager I was afforded the tools and support to succeed in achieving my goals.

Pros

TD Brand, career opportunities

Cons

Undervalue experience.

Very good

does daily transactions for clients answers many difficult questions, but it keeps the job going. Which I like Very fast pace environment, and people there are very nice

Jobs at TD

in Richmond Hill, ON
See more jobs

Working as a Customer relations coordinator for TD Canada Trust, I have accomplished to lead the branch by making sure branch is running well and customers are satisfied.Taking service inquiry calls from customers or clients and dispatching the suitable customer service associate to address questions. I was also responsible for scheduling clients with staff for meetings, also as a coordinator it is very important to make sure booking appointments are done correctly to avoid double booking/over booking and to make sure branch is fully staffed.

Productive / Competitive Pay, High pay Structure

Amazing work environment learned so much in the position. Co workers and management team was always up beat and positive and thank to them i was able to rank myself within the management and earn a higher pay structure. Never a dull moment always busy with work to be done, enjoyed every day of the job!

Pros

amazing environment

Retail Branch

Typical Branch Environment. Excellent place to start off to understand the Financial Services Business.

n/a

Ukrainian company. I worked as a sales manager, supervised team of sales professionals.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

2.7K