TD
TD Bank

TD Employee Reviews in Regina, SK

Good for learning in fast pace environment but lot of places there are gaps in system which doesn't help much especially new processes and their training. And at managerial level I think I didn't get sufficient training but you just have to figure out mostly by yourself.
The managers are always willing to support your growth. Managers performance is tied to the performance of every single individual in the branch. So they are always looking out for you to succeed
Pros
Fast growth opportunities if you are flexible
Cons
Long hour during Thursdays and Fridays in some branches
Lots of processes to follow, not all are documented in a way that is easy to find or follow. Lots of internal jargon used that takes a while to learn. ok policies for flexiable working spaces
Was a ok place to work could have been better was under staffed and made for hard days to work. When issues happened support was hard to find and tools to fix issues lacked guidence to customers and staff providing support.
It was good experience to work with td bank there was good working hours ,friendly staff and good benefits .and there are alot more options to go further in future .
I am lucky to work with TD CANADA TRUST. My supervisors are very supportive, provided full training to accomplished my work. co-workers are very helpful. bonus is good. work is noticed and appreciated .
Pros
Bonus, supervisors
Cons
Weekend hours
writing another review about this bank because it gave me valuable customer service skills in giving legendary experience to e every customer every day
Working at TD has been an amazing experience and everything imagine it to be. My branch manager is possibly the best boss i have worked for in Canada. My colleagues make coming to work every day extremely pleasant. I have been given the opportunity to learn and grow and its a pleasure been part of an amazing team.
Lot of things are old school. It's good to start you career but eventually you might have to move on as there are less chances to grow. Good people to work with who are friendly.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Less pay
pay is not the best but benefits are great, it is a demanding company which but you learn how to make it work for you. Posting errors or potential losses ou must always be aware, competeition with co workers for sales rep is always behnd your back