TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Red Deer, AB

Red Deer, AB8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

A great place to learn new skills and have opportunities for advancement

An overall great place to work with a well established business culture.The people I work with are lovely and always willing to help out whenever they can. I plan on being with TD for years to come.

Pros

Works great with my school schedule

Cons

N/a

Td canada trust

Work life balance is good, salary is okay not the greatest. Management could use an overhaul especially some of the customer service managers - location where I worked there was lots of gossip with the managers. They preach a diverse culture but I found in my location that was not the case.

Awesome Place to Work !

I had lots of fun working for TD. The only downfall with the Banking Industry ia that unless you have been there for many years your pay is grabage. The beneifts are amazing but maing miniumum wage handling peoples finances?!?! I dont think thats fair. Thank you

Wonderful Company

Atmosphere, Support, Training, Benefits - wonderful company to work for!! Incentives are terrific - they have a lot of integrity, always follow through with what they offer their staff.

Pros

staff interest rates on loans/mortgages

Cons

really aren't any

Used to be a fun place to work

I was really grateful and I was enjoying working at TD Downtown, not until our previous Manager retired and replaced by newly arrogant, racist and very judgemental Branch Manager. A culture of bullying prevalent on the Management side, they team up and try to desperate you for you to quit if they do not like you regardless you are doing a good job.

Learned to be highly productive and organized

As a Financial Service Rep, I came across lots of learning opportunities on an everyday basis. Bank's training and development programs are very helpful in career development. I got to deal with a vast majority of clients who appreciated all the resources available to them at TD to help them develop a strong financial portfolio.

productive place to work

I helped customers everyday as well as other staff. I learned how to manage money and work in a fast paced environment. Management in Red Deer was amazing to work for, and management in Fort McMurray was ok. My coworkers were ok as well, but we had a very high turn over rate, so I didn't get to know them very well. The hardest part of my job was to keep up with the long lines in the bank in a timely fashion, and still be able to meet every customers needs. I love working with customers as well as on my own, and I got to do that everyday.

Pros

customers

Cons

not enough hours

Overall great work environment

Overall great work environment,Great management,Systems are very user friendly,Pay Scale is a little low

Jobs at TD