TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Work-life balance

Found 142 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,750 reviews

I really can’t judge. 50/50?

Site was great. Benefits were great.Work itself was great. Amazing challenges. The pay was good for average, but I am clearly clearly, above average and there was nothing above than average for me. Nothing at all.. I did not feel respected. I did not get a worthy promotion. Managers put me down rather than help. I am overall glad I quit even if it is (and it is) the best employer in Canada. I wish you luck. I wish you prosperity.

Pros

One of the best employers in Canada FOR SURE!

Cons

Consistant unlawful judgements.

Great compensation and career advancement

TD has been a great company to work for. Compensation is most likely on par with other canadian Big 5 Banks, but it is still a very good starting place for any student. Yes, you will most likely start as a teller/phone agent, but after just a year in that role I was pushed to seek better positions in the company. A lot of emphasis is put on my career and anything is possible given that TD is such a large organization.Also semi-annual bonus are very welcome even for starting positions.Very generous pension plan and employee stock ownership plan as well.

Good company

I enjoyed my time at TD. They have great opportunities for work and advancing your financial goals. Depends what job level you have, the hours can be long. More responsibility more hours.

Benefits

Cons

Routine tasks not requiring critical thinking

This was production-type job not requiring critical thinking, just "following orders" more like in a car assembly line complementing robots. This simply wasn't for me. People at work, including the Management, were nice though.

Pros

Okay corporate environment for professionals with up to 5 years' experience

Cons

Environment not conducive to creativity

Mon séjour

j'ai pu accomplir plusieurs de mes succès dans cette entreprise. Égalment, rencontrer de formidable employée.

Pros

avantage sociaux

Cons

coupure, favoritisme

Amazing company, you will not find better

Look. If you're searching for a company: - That truly cares about you, where their culture and acceptance are simply amazing - Where you have one of the best benefit plans, and fair salary, - Where their structure is oriented into making your part-time student job into a carreer - That prioritizes customer experience over sales ... TD is the choice you want to make. They spend millions of dollars every years into the happiness and wellness of their employees.

Pros

Good salary, good benefits, super environement, lots of culture, business structure oriented towards wellness of employees, flexible hours, student-friendly model, comprehensiveness

Cons

Repetitive situations, depending on your job

na

not good to work at td not very good management and goals are too hard to attain very tough to work, the goals are unattainable and difficult to achieve

Environnement stressant

J'ai travailler chez TD pendant quelques mois et j'ai trouvé que ce n'était pas un bon environnement de travail. Ils veulent avoir un maximum de profit. Les formations sont écrites en anglais seulement. Les gestionnaires te rencontre si tu es au dessous des objectifs de vente. Les gestionnaires déploient une énorme confiance et il n'y a pas de place à la discution. Procédures trop longue pour absolyment tien

Pros

Connaissance de produits bancaire.

Cons

Vente sous pression. Gestionnaire non compréhensif. Profit est de mise.

No autonomy, order taking

Big brother all the way. Do things their way only or there are lots of problems. Lots of blaming others, sales poaching and backstabbing. Cover your butt

Environnement de travail

Correct et compétitif, Hierarchie autoritaire et rigide

Jobs at TD

in Montréal, QC
See more jobs

bon cadre de travail

bonne convivialité; entraide; restauration gratuite

Pros

travail flexible

Cons

pressions sur les ventes

Ready to evolve. Good experiences.

Good experiences. Ready to evolve into management Ready to experiment other erea. Good experience all together. I need more charges. Take on more responsabilities.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Don't recognise experience employes.

fun place to work

fairly young staff and dynamic place to work. aggressive targets to meet every quarter. helpful managers and mentors are available. good pay and benefits.

good learning experience

good mentoring available, dynamic team to work with, fast paced. competitive and you're expected to reach your targets set by your manager. good pay and benefits package compared to other banks.

great place to work

great place if you want a career i suggest working here if you like jobs that are fun, challenging and if you seek rewards the compensate you very well.

Administrative Assistant

It is important to stay professional and keep a positive attitude. Be yourself, use your uniqueness and strengths to demonstrate your ability to perform. Keep open arms for growth. This is what TD has taught me.

Productive place, you get what you work for, infinite possibilities to move up as well as positions.

Overall is a team centred place to work at, work culture is amazing. People are friendly, the trainning is more than enough for you to succeed at your position.

Pros

Many activities throughout the year

I worked at TD for a long time and I learned that management had a lot of pressure on them to deliver results in an ethical and positive way. It was not always obvious, but management had a lot to deal with and they are undervalued.

Very good work culture

The management team and the work atmosphere are excellent. Work hours can be as high as 70 hours a week, so it is important to negotiate your salary well to make the job worth it. Other than that it is a great place to work at.

l work for the bank everyday,and l learned a lot from my colleagues!

When l work for TD bank as reception ,l feel that everyone is friendly,open-mind and serious to face to everybody,and,when the customer need help or what,they always kind to help to do something.

Nice workplace

TD Canada Trust is a good place to evolve in a stimulating and creative work environment and to optimize your skills within the company. A lot of opportunities for promotions.

2.7K