TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Found 246 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

they have documentations to make your jobs easy

you just have to find it and ask the right questions. there are lots of departments in control of lots of documentation and will only grant you the access if you have the proper security.

Canadian customers through more than 1,100 branches

TD Canada Trust offers a range of financial services and products to more than 10 million Canadian customers through more than 1,100 branches and 2,600 "Green Machine" ATMs. The current TD Canada Trust division was formed after TD's acquisition of Canada Trust in 2000.

Pros

flexible

ok

new things to learn and co-workers are good. hard to find seats at work due to flex work space concept. overall good place to be at. fast paced environment.

Ranked in top 5 banks

Working at back office in estate department provided me to learn a lot regarding the banking products and how they worked. Part of transition in making centralized system for liquidation.

Good Work Life balance

Typical work day involves engaging with business, prioritize production issues and fixing. Working on ongoing enhancements and delivering on timely manner. Schedule deployments and work on approvals from different stake holders Coordinating with QA and fixing application and environmental issues with help of infrastructure team. Best part is when a new enhancement is going live and it helps the business to achieve desired profitability or increasing in customer count for the application. Hardest part would be to coordinate will multiple teams and get things done at a swift rate. Everyone has their own SLA and sometimes it becomes frustrating to followup multiple times.

Productive and fun workplace

Also enjoyed my time working at first data, definitely an environment to grow and excel. very friendly people ... managers with open door policy. really loved working there.

Great client.

I really enjoy working as a senior project manager for TD Bank. I work together with many professional teams in a strong matrix organization and very complex IT environment.

Very good palce to work

TD is a really cool place to work. Workforce is very divesify, lots of new and fun projects to always work on. work life balance is integrated in the workplace culture.

Multiculture environment

I enjoyed my stay at TD. Supervisors were great. Environment makes me motivated all the time. Training is always provided. There's room for advancement

N/a

Job related with fraud investigations and detection. Also Anti-money laundering functions. Learned a vast array of fraud patterns / trends. Nice place to work.

Jobs at TD

in Mississauga, ON
See more jobs

One of the best place to work

One of the best places to work - very supporting, encouraging and passionate leaders. There are tremendous opportunities for those willing to work closely with the team, walk the extra mile and align to the company's larger vision.

Great company

TD is great; career trajectory is good, but competition is super tough. Many young professionals to keep up with to ensure you’re on top of your game and don’t fall into the background.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Work/Life Balance sometimes is impossible

Great Benefits

TD is a leader in compensation and flexibilty of work life balance. The longer hours are great for mothers going back to work or students. Multiple locations

Productive work environment

Was a productive work environment with lots of opportunity for work advancement. Work life balance could be improved but overall was a great company to work for.

good company to work with

I worked 2 and half years as contractor, was extended twice by CIO. The SME was very experienced and friendly to all people, how know and stick to approaches that are right. My people manager (Ken) was very good too, he is very open minded, and encourage employees to do thing right.

Pros

Higher rate. My team was pretty good

Cons

some team's management is messy

Td bank

Banking as a whole is changing and the work environment I am currently working in which is the retail section of business provides little opportunity for growth and the people who do end up getting promoted are cutthroat individuals. All in all I do not enjoy my time here, as I feel like the bank takes more then helps

Fast paced bank

Must be on your toes - plenty of responsibility to go around. Must complete tasks quickly and correctly or risk a poor perception by customers of the bank and management.

Great Company to Work For

Management over the past few years has been rocky but the staff is generally very fun to work with and salary is pretty par for the industry. Would recommend for anyone who is self-directed.

Very eventful and experience awarding environment

TD has been an amazing place to work at providing lots of expertise and knowledge when it comes to the Financial Industry. TD is known to have the highest sales quotas amongst the big 5 banks allowing you to gain knowledge and continue to gain experience when it comes to sales and how to hit sales quotas. TD has been well to me from the start with providing me a good salary for the time being, The hardest part of the job was hitting 11 million sales goals every quarter and but as long as you work hard, anything is possible. Work hard and follow your dreams and everything is achieveable,

Great place depending on your managers/projects

TD can be a great place to work depending on your managers/projects. I liked to work with my manager & coworkers and the work environment is changing very fast.

Pros

Many opportunities, flexibility, good coworkers

Cons

barriers among related teams, unorganized management

Amazing place to work at! At typical day would be helping customer with day to day transactions and suggesting them with new products that TD Canada Trust offers

2.7K