TD Bank
Information from TD Bank:

TD Bank Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON237 reviews
Featured review
TD Bank selected this as a representative review
The culture at TD is like no other - they genuinely care about the colleague experience. If you're looking for a new place to start, this is the place to be.
My time there wasn't as long as I wanted it to be and I didn't get the opportunity to learn more given the position I held. I was an okay experience and it really helped to build my resume.
Its a good place to work if you are a Full time employee. Management is pretty good. Benefits are too good for employees with wfh, lateral movements. The company pays for individual trainings as well.
Very good environment to work. We had aggressive time lines but management was co-operative. work-life balance respected. It is a bank, so expect plethora of processes to follow.
Fast paced multi tasking environment. Matrixed environment enables exposure to multiple areas of the business. Team oriented work groups.
Can take time to fill management gaps.
The experience and learning wise its good to work in TD Bank. It's a great company to get acquainted with the technology trends in the company and understand all softwares usage. They are progressive and fast paced.
Worked with G4S IRC for TD bank. Rotational day and night shifts every two weeks. The work environment is stressful sometimes as dealing police, investigation managers, guards, employees in all difficult situations faced by people in daily working at TD.
i thoroughly enjoyed working for this organization. it is very productive and challenging place to work. Learnt new technologies and become more technically competative.
Poor culture and bad management made it difficult to complete my job on a daily basis. was also let go after a medical leave (they don't really care about you, surprise!)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TD Bank?
I have worked for TD for 3 years and I've grown so much in the company. There is opportunity to grow but the salary is where they fall a little short. Other banks pay more for the jobs I have done, and I feel that they need to up there salaries for everyone.
amazing place to work with .new thing to learn..cooperative…I've worked for bank since 2018, great environment, really smart people. The work ethic and team building criteria are one of the best things in the company."
TD is a fun place to work and learn at. would recommend management look into the pay for the staff. Collaborate team of people, always willing to listen
Honestly the pay sucks only great thing is there benefits. Unfortunately they keep everyone Part-time but with Full-time hours which ISN’T FAIR AT ALL!!! They also have unrealistic targets, so they pretty much have you set up for failure.
TD is the best place to work, it do have diversity and respect of each employee. All my time at TD is one of the Golden Time I ever have in my life. All Employee are very professional and hard working and helpful.
Pros
The main Pros is the Diversity where all employees are treated equally.
Cons
Did not see any Cons there.
As a intern I learned lots of technical and administrative skills. Very collaborative and supporting team to work with. I would highly recommend working for TD.
No work life balance.
Very political work environment.

Less Compensation package compared to other companies for the same level of experience.

Overall average experience working there.
I am new at this job. I am in a taller position and everyone seems to be very nice. The training is good and everyone is supportive. The management is good as well.
Regular 8 hour per day work week. Very repetitive. They expect you to work like machines and on a base salary. Other jobs have all been delegated to India where labor is cheaper.
• Processed supplier contract uploads to Enterprise Contract Management verifying the accuracy.
• Provided operational support in the Estates department and performed general to specialized transactions processing activities. Which includes review and authentication of documents, processing and liquidation of portfolios including assets and liabilities.

• Maintained operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, Service Level Goals are met. And reported to Team Manager within the Team Structure
Well balanced place to work, great environment to work in as well. Under paid for the amount of work and pace employees are required to work at. I over all do not mind working for the bank.
Great place to work in .
Flexible work location