TD

TD Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON250 reviews

Found 250 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,274 reviews
bankingcanadabranchfinancialbalanceculturesalelegendary

they have documentations to make your jobs easy

you just have to find it and ask the right questions. there are lots of departments in control of lots of documentation and will only grant you the access if you have the proper security.

A great workplace culture with great opportunities for advancement

TD Canada trust is an amazing bank to work in. Management values every individual and the job has a great work-life balance. TD Canada trust also does a very good job of ensuring that their employees are constantly developing and give opportunities for advancement.

Insights into TD

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

Great people, good learning

I love that they take the time to look after you when you first start and ensure you’re comfortable and you always have somebody to ask or have assistance from very close by

Pros

Cons

Pay

Seems top-notch, truly isn't.

I worked at TD Bank as a data entry/administrative/etc. officer. I just finished very recently (Sept. 2021). We worked remotely, and dealt with TD management from around Canada - so it doesn't matter which branch you go to - I had the experience of dealing with all of them first-hand. Overall, I don't recommend working here. There's this feeling where you initially think, "working at a bank like TD is great", but this is actually incorrect. TD is not a good place to work for multiple reasons. #1) Your supervisors & management to who you report to are rude and entitled.- They were rude to us & even got mad at us while we were still undergoing training. You will deal with people above you who have attitude & don't know how to treat people right. They lash out at you for your mistakes, they have literally no patience. #2) Your daily job duties will change, you will be moved around, etc. There is no stability here. They don't care about how you feel. You have to listen to them 24/7, and they will not listen to you. - For example, they switched our duties 3x in 3 months = once a month. We had to undergo training in three different lists of duties, which is ridiculous. They don't set you in the position that you applied for nor the one you prefer in the first place. We all had to do random work, which was not even centered around our original jobs, to begin with - we were thrown around the place and not given proper training either. Do not work at TD bank. It only looks glamorous and fun from the outside because we all think that "working for a bank" sets you on a great -

Pros

Cons

rude & unfair supervisors and management, no stability at all, terrible outlook and treatment of employees, etc.

Revolving door mentality

IT Operations: Lots of issues, malpractice, cutting corners. As a new grad please take your talent elsewhere. This organisation doesn't value their employees. Take your talent elsewhere. Contractor program is a tax scheme to take advantage of students coming fresh out of school only to be shown a termination notice. They are flush with money yet have no budget for keeping highly talented people. I do not recommend working here. Imagine a bomb is ticking and people keep passing it to someone else. That's TD in a nutshell.

Pros

paid on time

Cons

malicious environment

Great Environment & Atmosphere to work in

I loved working for TD. The staff at Branch 1862 was amazing. Enjoyed coming into work. I never used the benefits while I was working there, so I’m really not quite sure how good they were. I used to work here part time and they worked with my availability with no issues.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Very busy location

Nice place to work, flexible work, Career advancement is challenging

TD is a great place to work. If have to be a productive and challenging. Career advancement is competitive and challenging. Reference is a very powerful tools for Career advancement.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Flexible hours

Fun work

I had a great time going around branches a d meeting new people. The pay was ok and the company had lot of potential for development. All the branches I visited were supportive and encouraging to move forward

Opportunity for growth

TD promotes growth opportunities and challenges you to think of what’s next. There are many opportunities available through the internal job portal. This provides the confidence to the employees that they can grow within the company.

Pros

Growth opportunities

Cons

Can be goal oriented

My First Introduction To The Banking World

My time there wasn't as long as I wanted it to be and I didn't get the opportunity to learn more given the position I held. I was an okay experience and it really helped to build my resume.

Friendly

Fun filled work and personal life balance in TD Bank. Usage of Technology in its most advance form and Invest in Technology and personal growth. Good working enviornment.

Its a good place to work if you are a Full time employee. Management is pretty good. Benefits are too good for employees with wfh, lateral movements. The company pays for individual trainings as well.

Excellent place to work

Very good environment to work. We had aggressive time lines but management was co-operative. work-life balance respected. It is a bank, so expect plethora of processes to follow.

Fast paced multi tasking environment

Fast paced multi tasking environment. Matrixed environment enables exposure to multiple areas of the business. Team oriented work groups. Can take time to fill management gaps.

Good

The experience and learning wise its good to work in TD Bank. It's a great company to get acquainted with the technology trends in the company and understand all softwares usage. They are progressive and fast paced.

Possibility of overtime

Worked with G4S IRC for TD bank. Rotational day and night shifts every two weeks. The work environment is stressful sometimes as dealing police, investigation managers, guards, employees in all difficult situations faced by people in daily working at TD.

Productive and challenging place to work.

i thoroughly enjoyed working for this organization. it is very productive and challenging place to work. Learnt new technologies and become more technically competative.

Demanding and stressfull - poor culture

Poor culture and bad management made it difficult to complete my job on a daily basis. was also let go after a medical leave (they don't really care about you, surprise!)

Great Place overall

I have worked for TD for 3 years and I've grown so much in the company. There is opportunity to grow but the salary is where they fall a little short. Other banks pay more for the jobs I have done, and I feel that they need to up there salaries for everyone.

amazing place to work with

amazing place to work with .new thing to learn..cooperative…I've worked for bank since 2018, great environment, really smart people. The work ethic and team building criteria are one of the best things in the company."

TD is a fun place to work and learn at.

TD is a fun place to work and learn at. would recommend management look into the pay for the staff. Collaborate team of people, always willing to listen

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement