TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Work-life balance

Found 246 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,750 reviews

they have documentations to make your jobs easy

you just have to find it and ask the right questions. there are lots of departments in control of lots of documentation and will only grant you the access if you have the proper security.

Revolving door mentality

IT Operations: Lots of issues, malpractice, cutting corners. As a new grad please take your talent elsewhere. This organisation doesn't value their employees. Take your talent elsewhere. Contractor program is a tax scheme to take advantage of students coming fresh out of school only to be shown a termination notice. They are flush with money yet have no budget for keeping highly talented people. I do not recommend working here. Imagine a bomb is ticking and people keep passing it to someone else. That's TD in a nutshell.

Pros

paid on time

Cons

malicious environment

Great Environment & Atmosphere to work in

I loved working for TD. The staff at Branch 1862 was amazing. Enjoyed coming into work. I never used the benefits while I was working there, so I’m really not quite sure how good they were. I used to work here part time and they worked with my availability with no issues.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Very busy location

Nice place to work, flexible work, Career advancement is challenging

TD is a great place to work. If have to be a productive and challenging. Career advancement is competitive and challenging. Reference is a very powerful tools for Career advancement.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Flexible hours

Fun work

I had a great time going around branches a d meeting new people. The pay was ok and the company had lot of potential for development. All the branches I visited were supportive and encouraging to move forward

Opportunity for growth

TD promotes growth opportunities and challenges you to think of what’s next. There are many opportunities available through the internal job portal. This provides the confidence to the employees that they can grow within the company.

Pros

Growth opportunities

Cons

Can be goal oriented

My First Introduction To The Banking World

My time there wasn't as long as I wanted it to be and I didn't get the opportunity to learn more given the position I held. I was an okay experience and it really helped to build my resume.

Friendly

Fun filled work and personal life balance in TD Bank. Usage of Technology in its most advance form and Invest in Technology and personal growth. Good working enviornment.

Its a good place to work if you are a Full time employee. Management is pretty good. Benefits are too good for employees with wfh, lateral movements. The company pays for individual trainings as well.

Excellent place to work

Very good environment to work. We had aggressive time lines but management was co-operative. work-life balance respected. It is a bank, so expect plethora of processes to follow.

Jobs at TD

in Mississauga, ON
See more jobs

Fast paced multi tasking environment

Fast paced multi tasking environment. Matrixed environment enables exposure to multiple areas of the business. Team oriented work groups. Can take time to fill management gaps.

Good

The experience and learning wise its good to work in TD Bank. It's a great company to get acquainted with the technology trends in the company and understand all softwares usage. They are progressive and fast paced.

Possibility of overtime

Worked with G4S IRC for TD bank. Rotational day and night shifts every two weeks. The work environment is stressful sometimes as dealing police, investigation managers, guards, employees in all difficult situations faced by people in daily working at TD.

Productive and challenging place to work.

i thoroughly enjoyed working for this organization. it is very productive and challenging place to work. Learnt new technologies and become more technically competative.

Demanding and stressfull - poor culture

Poor culture and bad management made it difficult to complete my job on a daily basis. was also let go after a medical leave (they don't really care about you, surprise!)

Great Place overall

I have worked for TD for 3 years and I've grown so much in the company. There is opportunity to grow but the salary is where they fall a little short. Other banks pay more for the jobs I have done, and I feel that they need to up there salaries for everyone.

amazing place to work with

amazing place to work with .new thing to learn..cooperative…I've worked for bank since 2018, great environment, really smart people. The work ethic and team building criteria are one of the best things in the company."

TD is a fun place to work and learn at.

TD is a fun place to work and learn at. would recommend management look into the pay for the staff. Collaborate team of people, always willing to listen

Hard worker

Honestly the pay sucks only great thing is there benefits. Unfortunately they keep everyone Part-time but with Full-time hours which ISN’T FAIR AT ALL!!! They also have unrealistic targets, so they pretty much have you set up for failure.

TD is the best place to work.

TD is the best place to work, it do have diversity and respect of each employee. All my time at TD is one of the Golden Time I ever have in my life. All Employee are very professional and hard working and helpful.

Pros

The main Pros is the Diversity where all employees are treated equally.

Cons

Did not see any Cons there.

Productive place to work at

As a intern I learned lots of technical and administrative skills. Very collaborative and supporting team to work with. I would highly recommend working for TD.

2.7K