TD logo

Medicine Hat, AB2 reviews

3.5Job security & advancement

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Fun staff

I loved working here, but there was not enough hours for what I was needing. A typical day would be to help customers with their banking transactions. I learned how to do my job properly and sometimes dealing with difficult customers. Management was wonderful. My boss was very nice and accommodating. He had a way of bringing things to you without making you feel horrible. The hardest part of the job was making sure you aren't depositing a fraudulent cheque or make any huge mistakes. Also the hardest part was that there were not enough hours and I ended up leaving and going to one of my other jobs that were offering me full time. I also found that one of the hardest parts was having to sell bank products to customers. The most enjoyable part was working in an enjoyable environment.

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

no enough hours

not the best place

did not enjoy my time here. Did not get the training I needed to be successful. One of the managers of the area I was working in spent more time on his phone or away from the counter than he actually did working.

Jobs at TD