TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in London, ON

Found 186 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls

Need for change

I think overall Td is great to work for but their part-time employment does need improvement. It lacks the idea of flexibility and really over works its reps without paying them what they deserve. I really enjoy the emotional health factor Td implements but i wish they would implement it more within their management as they are the team leaders.

Productive and inclusive place to work.

Very busy work day. Meetings to discuss operational issues and ongoing projects. Culture is inclusive with everyone having a voice to support an environment to resolve issues and provide creative solutions to support projects.

good

TD Canada Trust is the personal, small business and commercial banking operation of the Toronto-Dominion Bank in Canada. TD Canada Trust offers a range of financial services and products to more than 10 million Canadian customers through more than 1,100 branches and 2,600 "Green Machine" ATM

It's what you make out of it.

Demanding roles and under developed supervisors and management. The company is great, opportunities are many, however with a lot of movement comes bad management. If they decide to get rid of you to meet their financial budgets, they may.. I was well within my sales targets and was laid off with 20 others just to meet the divisions budget targets. They hired back and paid for new hires the following year. No sense, no concern for individuals. Just bad management.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Job Security.

It was a great job and my supervisor was wonderful.

I enjoyed the rush of the tax season, as I always have, and the manager was great at encouraging her staff. The Vancouver Office assumed all of the tax returns formerly done by the London office. I think that was a mistake.

Friendly and Helpful Environment

Great and welcoming place to work, the training is very good and you learn a lot. Staff was very friendly and customers are mostly nice. Management was great, my manager really mad going to work very fun. Hardest part of the job was dealing with some customers when they give you a hard time. Most enjoyable is the people I work with.

Perform transactions for Customers

A typical day would consist of paying bills and deposits. I learned many customer service skills. Management was not always supportive. The workplace culture is well if you have a good relation to your manager and if they communicate with you well. The hardest part was customers blaming you for banking problems and lashing out so knowing how to handle these types of situations. Most enjoyable would be getting to know co-workers and hitting incentives for the branch.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Sensitivity on money

Depends on Management

A good manager can make your job so much better. But it is very 'company culture'y and very sales oriented. Depends on branch. Hard to advance or make a lot of money from entry jobs.

Financial Sales Rep

The inbound call center here in London. Took calls and assisted customers with any general banking activity. Worked in a strong positive environment. Job was all about sales. Love the job, looking to expand my career.

Jobs at TD

in London, ON
See more jobs

Overall TD Culture and environment

TD is a fast paced company with ever changing demands and priorities. Management was very supportive. The co. is inclusive and a great place to work.

Pros

Lots of room for advancement

Cons

Some long hours dependent on projects you work on

Amazing customer focus

It is a great place to develop new skills, they ensure all the employees know all the procedures. The organizational culture is great and the work environment is great.

A changing company but was a great, secure job for many years

I worked for TD for many years and found it to be a fun and fast-paced work environment with opportunities to advance. They offered pretty good benefits and salary. They encouraged diversity and inclusion.

Pros

lots of free stuff

Cons

hard to take vacation due to workload

Great place to learn

I believe TD is a great place to expand your knowledge, and understand the inner workings of the Finance & Banking industry. Working at the tenth largest bank in the world, you really get a unique view of banking in Canada and the world. The experience I've gained here is unmatched.

day-to-day banking transactions

as a customer service representative, it was my job to assist customers with their day-to-day banking needs. things like bill payments, cash deposits, wire transfers, and problem resolution made up a good part of my daily activities.

Awful work place

Worst job I have ever had. They have ridiculous expectations for a scam of a service in Insurance Advance. They encourage you to lie and trick people into buying it. And even when you meet their expectations, they still will fire you after your probation period.

Wonderful and exciting work environment

Excellent work environment with lots of opportunities to meet your personal career goals. Meetings with all cross teams were very productive, since we were all prepared for the meeting in order to maximize our time management skills to get company and management desired results. A typical work day starts by addressing any outstanding issues before the day’s first meeting. I call several project managers to agree on the meeting agenda, respond to a few emails and making some phone calls to deal with small problems before they become big problems; on the meeting taking the minutes and making sure everything goes according plan; once the meeting finishes I send the minutes to everyone, so they know their commitments during the meeting and next steps.

Pros

Free bank account

Cons

none that I can think of

Great Support team

Lots of supports are given before you can get your hand on the job. Even though the training section is over, your co-workers are always there for you if you have questions.

Typical bank

Bank atmosphere, all the right things are said by management and anyone higher up but there is always a certain scepticism as a worker. If you hit your sales goals, you'll be scrutinized for efficiency, then when you improve your efficiency and the sale slight decrease from the change in attention, you be asked why the sales have gone down. Never seems you can do anything right. Aside from the traditional banking culture, coworkers were a blast to work with, made some great friends.

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work and have fun. Dealing with customers daily is a great experience, learning every day is a great opportunity to grow such as you want to grow.

Pros

Excellent employer

Cons

Sales presure on everyone at retails branches

Great opportunity, Great experience

TD Canada Trust was a great experience for me. I have learned how to communicate with customers and I was making sure that whatever they requested was being handled and done to make the customers happy and make them trust our services with the community. The employees are very respectful, hard working, great team, great atmosphere at work every time I start my shift.

Pros

Great experience, #1 Recommended bank in Canada, Amazing customer service

2.7K