TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in London, ON

Found 186 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls

Flexible working environment and friendly co-workers

Nice place to work. Good work culture. Seniors help new team to learn and provide on-job training. Gives opportunity to learn new technologies. For hard working people good place to grow.

I have worked for 3 companies but never exprinced anything like it.

We were put on phones to take calls second day of training.not knowing what we are doing we kept putting clients on hold too many time to get help from 3 floor support.their targets were vary hard to meet .managment team were just pushing people to meet targets instead of coaching them.after training from a class of 30 we were 4 ppl left

Fast pace environment with skills training and growth

A good place to work with skills development and advancement through your job performance. A good healthcare package and stock options. Performance reviews that lead to more money. Savings on banking and Visa.

Pros

Savings on banking and Visa costs. A good amount of paid days off.

Cons

Job promotion and career development could be better

Very good place to work!

They are a really good employer that develops your skills and advancement through job performance. The more you do and the overtime you work the better your performance review!

Great Company

Worked at the Td contact centre in London,ON and have nothing but great things to say. Managers, Co-Workers, Atmosphere and Culture were all A1 at TD. They want you to enjoy and have a great time while Working. Only downside is the hours

High Pressure Sales Environment.

Poor management skills and high pressure sales environment. with little to no moral ethics. Leadership are not realistic with metrics used for goals. and Employees are pressured to the point where they sometimes loose there moral ethics to meet the goals.

Good place to gain financial knowledge.

Very good place to gain huge volume of financial knowledge. My direct managers are awesome but the general culture is weird. I was top 1 contributor on volume for whole quarter but did not get any recognition but one mistake I got was a red flag that prevented me from my enhancement. Training did not cover all of the most important things. Generally, working at contact center should be considered as temporary only as you will be treated as robots just to pick up phones and read whatever on the screen every single day.

Pros

Flexible days-off, competitive pay

Cons

Lack of recognition

perfect place to work

I was on one of the best teams and I look forward to working with TD again . The salary and hours of work were great and very flexible. It helps my career

fast paced is an understatement

this place was pretty good. Over 10 years in various departments, mostly on the phone assisting customers with everyday banking and credit card inquiries. this job can become demanding if you let it. you can choose to work quietly and moderately with good benefits, or you can choose to work harder than you ever have before and be compensated extremely well for that. it can become tedious over time, but work-life balance is key

Jobs at TD

in London, ON
See more jobs

Fun work place

working at td is a fast paced environment with rapid changes twice a month coaching management is very helpful when we have issues they also many team building activities along with team outings.hardest part of the job is staying on top of rapid changes but with focus this can be achieved

They pay good, but treat you like replaceable trash.

good money and benefits, but don't have any personal problems cuz they don't care one bit, the management is heartless and cold, they act like they are better than everyone and they are not. they make up stuff to fire you if they want to get rid of you. popularity is very important. i won't work here again. why do you think they are ALWAYS hiring. i've seen very talented people get fired because they aren't personally liked. it's a joke. beware - get out of the department as fast as you can and go to the branch.

great experience and amazing company to work for

I love working for TD, facing different situations and obstacles everyday is a great way to keep you entertained and your brain stimulated on the job, its like learning something new everyday.

sales driven

Expected to sale products to everyone even if they are not needed or used properly. Providing wrong advice to better advance the employee instead of looking out for the customer.

Good Place as a starting point

good benefits and good paying job but not a career. Stressful environment and false promises. shifts are not easy to switch and a lot of micro management.

Toxic

At TD it is all about who you know, not how hard you work. Terrible environment, they try and feed you food and sweets in order to keep you happy, but in reality the management is almost always terrible. You can be the top sales agent on the team but you will still be criticized for everything you do. LOE is rigged and extremely unfair. The whole system is horrendous. You won’t meet 1 person who loves to work there. Itmoney, good benfits ebendits.

Stressful Work Environment and Zero Leniency

I left my previous job for TD because I thought that it would lead me to successful career paths. Unfortunately, I was wrong, these few weeks of training only prepare you for the storm and meeting sales goals. Customers on the phone were 10x worse than rude customers in person. Their expectations during the interview process mentioned nothing about meeting any sort of sales goals, but rather customer service experience and gaining good connections with your peers. During the day, there is NO time for you to interact as you are actively taking calls all day. The only times you get off the phones is lunch and two short breaks, and they expect you to be on the dot. They wouldn’t even let me use the bathroom because they thought it would affect my availability. The job had zero leniency, which is horrible. Some of the management there would make you feel inadequate if you didn’t meet you goals by the end of the day. I find that they don’t care about their employees or their well being, but rather reaching goals for the company and brand.

Productive but can be stressful at times

TD Canada Trust is a great company to find opportunities and grow. I love the people that I work with and the clients that I meet. It can be hectic sometimes but it is definitely worth it.

Working as an Easyline Specialist

The training is amazing. Once you are handed to the floor and to your real manager, this start to get stressful and a bit challenging. They said they are not a sales environment, however, your manager will ask you for daily goals such as get 5 credit cards a day, no matter whether the customer needs a credit card or not, they want us to sell them our credit products.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Stressful3

amazing place to work

I' not going to deny that this is a pretty absorving job but at TD they know how challenging the Job can be that;s why the managers and peers are always there for you and always looking to make the enviroment more comfortable for you and help you to be succesfull in your position

Pros

Paid luch bresk

Cons

Long hours for sure

Good job, just a little immature

Good job with good pay, but they aren't transparent about things and really try to beat around the bush. Management is a little immature in terms of training full grown adults as if they're entering high school, but otherwise, it was good.

2.7K