TD

TD Employee Reviews in London, ON

Found 187 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,848 reviews

Call center with high target expectations

Lots of sales requirements and high expectations for call volume. Shift work including evenings and weekends. Good pay with room to advance and good benefit package

Rapidly changing, fast paced environment

A typical day involves interacting with customers on a variety of digital platforms, completing ad hoc reporting duties as needed, and interacting with team members. The management team is very supportive and encouraging of personal growth and development. The hardest part about the job is that the hours are rotational, so a work-life balance is difficult to achieve. The best part of the job is being a part of some really cool, successful marketing campaigns.

Part time hours only, sales structure related

Schedules are all over the place, part time hours are not very flexible nor enough hours for me. my manager works off ours from me, so very little support from him. Training is overwhelming until you hit the floor, this is where the real on the job training begins

Pros

Cons

Hours of work, part time only

Productive and fun workplace

Communicated effectively with co-workers, subordinates, superiors, the general public, and others sufficient to exchange or convey information on TD products.

Great Company who is supportive

TD Bank is a great company overall At the call center it is tough to maintain a work life balance as the hours are not very flexible However the company as a whole cares about there employees.

Pros

Training

Cons

Work life balance- hours

Good place

Good place and good people to work with. Respect and recognition is given for good work. Flexibility is there for work. Independent thinking is appreciated.

Review

I think that TD Canada Trust is a great place to work, and build your career, in the financial industry. TD offers many diffrent paths you can take, if you are interested in the financial industry.

Pros

Great Benefits

Cons

No set Schedual

Great people to work with

I enjoyed going to work every day. Challenging work with great team to be a member of during my time there. Sadly there were needed restructuring steps that removed my position

Pros

Team

Cons

Cost cutting

Once your in-you wont want to leave!

Its been 5 years and counting-I started there back in univserity as a part-time sales representative in the phone channel, finished a degree, and moved up slowly through different departments. Your a human at TD, we genuinely care about our customers-as management cares for its Staff. The culture is suprisingly family oriented and inclusive, its honestly got me debating looking for any other jobs.

Productive and funplace

A typical day at work is usually exciting Learned some technical skills from the well experienced staff Excellent management style Excellent co-workers Go through a learning curve of unfamiliar projects The people I work with is the most enjoyable part of my job

Jobs at TD

in London, ON
See more jobs

Good Place to work

This is a great place to work. Lots of friendly people, managers and plenty of room for growth. Lots of help, and people all working for the same goals.

Pros

Raises, Bonuses, Good Management, working individually but also within a team

Cons

Not being able to eventually move to different shifts from nights to days, not as flexible

Inbound call center environment with fun weekly games for the floor

Great job and great benefits, flexible schedules and friendly managers. Amazing coworkers.

Productive and active place

- Help clients with the following: Increase credit card limits Apply for credit Activate credit cards Sell insurance Answer any questions Sell credit cards Overdraft protection

Awesome Working Environment

I worked at TD Phone channel for about a year. It was my best working experience. Professional environment. Friendly staff and supervisors. The managers are genuinely interested in your Career progress.

Pros

Room for shift extentions or pick up extra shifts, Great Benefits packages. bonuses, fun environment.

Cons

Mostly Part time hours

Productive and fun workplace

Communicating customer to understand requirement; defect fixing; assigning task to team member; code review, reviewing design document; testing. Hardest part: fixing severity 1 defect. Learning point: not to be excited in critical situation

Great organization!

I enjoy working for TD Canada Trust. They have been supportive, and accommodating through all of my academic endeavors. It is evident that they highly value their people and want to organically grow the organization.

Pros

Benefits and pension packages

Cons

high pressure sales

Business environment

Supporting our internal and external partners. Auditor for lending.Balanced ledgers.

Pros

Many

Cons

moved to Mississauga

Poor Management

overall great experience learned everything i needed to work in the financial industry

Pros

work enviorment

Cons

management

An Excellent and Supportive Sales Driven Environment

A typical day at this position involves receiving numerous inbound calls from our clients and fulfilling their requests in a timely and courteous manner. I am responsible for recommending and discussing suitable banking products on these calls and adhering to productivity metrics. Additionally I must strive to meet and exceed sales targets and have regular coaching sessions with my manager to refine my call flow and adhere to corporate guidelines. The management is very supportive, approachable, and considerate, and have helped me to push myself in improving my objection handling techniques. The most enjoyable part of the position is chatting with clients from all over the country and helping them find new ways to save money!

Pros

Great managerial support: regular coaching & feedback, Lovely colleagues and teammates

n/a

• Input data and monitored inventory via computerized system

performance driven and fun workplace

A lot of fun but targets are on the aggressive side. I learned a lot about the finance industry. Training was fantastic. It was an excellent learning experience.

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • London, ON
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?