TD

TD Employee Reviews in London, ON

Found 187 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,846 reviews

Call center with high target expectations

Lots of sales requirements and high expectations for call volume. Shift work including evenings and weekends. Good pay with room to advance and good benefit package

Great benefits, challenging roles

Excellent work environment. Great benefits opportunity for advancement. Flexible workspace. Very positive attitude throughout the workplace. Training support available. Community support programs. However too much outsourcing.

TD Visa Activations

Activating Visa accounts and sales of insurance. Pay was great and work was fun. I would work a 8 Hour day doing this or would take overtime if it was available.

Providing sound financial advice to my clients.

Providing sound financial advice to clients and increasing the value of your book of business in both credit and debit vehicles.

Pros

Love my clients and team

Cons

Not working in the best interest of your clients to acheive sales goals

productive and fun workplace with excellent staff

I loved this job. The staff was awesome to work with. Couldn't have asked for a better bunch to work with. The job was challenging at times but the staff were always there to help

low growth

• Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls. • Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally. • Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes. • Assessed clients' financial situations to develop strategic financial planning solutions

More cons than pros

A typical day includes talking to 50+ customers over the phone, and most importantly, selling them things. At the end of the day, it's NOT about the customer -- it's about how many customers you can help, in less time, while selling them products and services that generate profit for TD. Make no mistake -- if you cannot sell you will be harassed, micro-managed, and eventually fired. This was never a problem for me, just to let you know. If you can sell, you can do anything you want. I feel sorry for management, I can see how stressed they are with recent pressures and shakeups. Then they take that stress out on the employees. They seem to be wondering if they'll be the ones to be fired next. I knew many managers who had 15+ years of experience and were FIRED during the shakeup, without a blink of an eye from upper management. New "lean" leadership has crippled the employee culture. PROS: -Great co-workers. -Love the customers. -Love the pay and benefits. -Very flexible work schedule. -Great experience.

Great place to work.

Good culture, great people, good benefits and pay. Management was effective and provided lots of opportunity to learn and grow within the business.

micro management

worked there for 11 years was caught under bad management very micro management unable to progress - co workers were great hardest part of the job was being on the phones

Exceptional Culture with a focus on legendary customer experiences and personal development

TD Bank is definitely focused on training all employees to provide the best possible exceptional (legendary) service to their customers. Personal growth and development was a primary focus for employees in order to ensure they met the banks vision as well as succession planning. Tools and resources available to employees to assist them with their personal goals were readily available. Personal ownership to meet and exceed goals and departmental accountabilities were a constant requirement and on-going focus to ensure overall business success. Consistent planned coaching was a necessity for personal and team growth, accountability and attainment. In my time at TD, I worked within 3 distinct businesses and due to my focus on my performance, attainment of goals and on-going learning and development, I was able to move forward when opportunities presented themselves. Expectations were high at all times therefore focus on business/personal goals and time management to achieve them were paramount, lending to a stressful environment at times. Access to tools and resources to assist in reducing stress were readily available. Employees consistently exceeding goals were rewarded with fun events, awards/recognition and VIP destination trips. I developed life-long friendships with many colleagues while working for the bank. For this as well as my numerous learning experiences and personal growth, I am truly grateful.

Pros

Growth and Developmental opportunities, reward and recognition award potential, exceptional employee benefits programs

Cons

Can be stressful environment with high expectations

Jobs at TD

in London, ON
See more jobs

Fast past multi tasking environment

Inbound and outbound calls, maintenance of customer concerns and minimizing loss to the bank by making arrangements to bring accounts up to date while maintaining a professional calm attitude that promotes a GREAT customer service experience. I have learned to be empathetic and understanding to allow the customer to express their wants and to treat each call differently. Call center area/ rotates teams members for different exposure to team managers allowing the opportunity to learn different techniques and grow under different styles of management. Co-workers are what make the job fun. We allow our selves to lean on one another and to learn off one another. Most enjoyable part of the job is that I have satisfaction that I am a key player forming the opinion of TD Canada Trust with the customer being the first point of contact in a very stressful time for the customer.

Pros

benefits and employee savings plan options

Cons

stats driven / not enough hours for full time hours

TD Canada Trust

Very busy and exciting Meeting dead lines , getting the job done to my fullest advantage Professional work place ,full of energy , great management team Kind and friendly , great team workers Dealing with different cultures it feels like Home , helping, caring and sharing and having some fun while at work

Great bank to work for

Lots of perks and benefits. Great care about employees and customers. Possibility of advancing. Employees get rewarded for performance.

For the most part - a very fun environment to work in. Exposure to people in all walks of life.

Worked for TD for 16 years. Loved every minute of the customer experiences - even the bad ones. I was in the same branch for 14 years, so I saw a lot of employees come and go. I have made some life long friendships along the way.l The last few years have become very stressful from a business point of view., They began to put a lot of pressure on the front line employees to sell products and refer clients to advisors. The goals were, in my opinion, way too aggressive. The branch I worked in was in a small neighbourhood community with a lot of repeat customers. It was challenging to offer new products and advice to people you would see on a weekly basis.

Pros

Customer Interactions - got to know MANY of the customers on a personal basis

Cons

Pressure to sell and advise

Great place to work, even as a Coop student

TD was great but I didn't get the full experience as a coop student. The manager was great but due to being understaffed it was hard for them to find someone to train me, I was left alone a lot to figure things out on my own.

Pros

Great manager.

Cons

lacked training.

Great enviroment

Work here if you want to work you way up the ladder. Many opportunities to exceed expectations and move forward. TDCT is recognized all over Canada so its a great place to build a name for yourself.

Pros

Nice work schedual

Cons

High expectations

Work hard,play hard

Great organisation to work with, work culture is great. Managers always willing to help with career advancement. On the job learning oportunities

Good culture, great employment for students

TD provided me with a great start up job to compliment my business degree. The managers are constantly tracking your success and truly want to see you succeed. Every day is different as the customer interactions are always brining up new and exciting challenges in the workplace.

Pros

Great coaching culture

Cons

Longer branch operating hours

Great place to work but repetitive

Excellent job for myself but I am looking for more hours that cannot be provided. Upper management (above branch level) not in touch with day to day people. Expectations unrealistic.

Pros

Good Enviroment

Cons

Long Hours not needed

Adequate Compensation for Work

Calling or taking in Calls to sell Balance Protection Insurance on Credit Cards, often under the guise of a more legitmate reasons of card activation or setting up a product transfer. The corporate culture is good but could be better. Adequate compensation for the work required.

Indfferent

Lots of advancement opportunity in different departments. Typical day was spent interacting with customers servicing accounts. There was a lot of office politics.

2.7K