TD

TD Employee Reviews in London, ON

Found 186 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,838 reviews

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls

Great company to work for

I had incredible management, my coworkers were, by and large, professional, and the benefits provided are very robust. If you are unable to perform at a level comparatively above your peers, however, you will find difficulty in advancing or moving on to other roles. The internal hiring process is incredibly competitive.

Pros

Benefits, Culture, Management

Cons

Micromanagement in contact center, difficulty in advancing to other positions

Good part time position

This place was great if you only need part time work. hardly ever hired full time. a lot of ethical issues in making the front end try to achieve high sales goals. hopefully things will change and they will continue to be a better company. They had great training programs

Poor job culture, non-inclusive

Productive place to work, but non inclusive. If you know anything about banking or the political world make sure you forget it all and begin discussing vapid topics such as shopping and other popular celebrity gossip. Not a comfortable environment. Very poor training, managers are never around the bank as it is usually empty. And they have a tremendously high expectations with sales goals even though there is poor support.

Pros

You get to dress nicely

Cons

random hours, part time, hard to get another part time job because of random hours

fantastic employer, TD!

TD is one of the best employers I ever had. It provides the best working environment and trainning sections. I have a lot of good working habit were formed in TD. I love this company.

Great Start

TD is a great place to make your career. The people that work there is what makes the company so great. Work-school balance can be slightly undermined due to the minimum hour requirements.

TD is undergoing massive changes

As TD grows their footprint in the USA, it has impacted the Canadian employees job security. In my opinion, over the next five years, we will see less TD culture in Canada and more in the USA.

Pros

If you are an employee, the banking benefits are good.

Cons

Many Canadian employees are fearful of losing their jobs.

If you put in hard work you will be rewarded. The company rewards you well if you are a top performer and helps promote within as well. I would recommend it to anyone

Challenging and everchanging

in a typical bank day, we have to follow safety procedures, abide by rules and codes of conduct. If you like sales then working in a bank is for you. Finding alternate solutions for clients financial issues and needs.

Pros

great benefits

very productive business

good place to work with chance of advancement for the right person. The hours were all over the place so not to good with your home life but interesting work.

Jobs at TD

in London, ON
See more jobs

Good place

Good place to Work, supportive management and really good corporate culture. Lots of opportunity for growth as well. Good place to meet people as well for networking.

Excellent company to work for

Management very supportive Advancement supported and encouraged Family first Customer satisfaction Advanced systems Supportive staff Training excellent

Sales Sales and more Sales

All they care about is sales made, not customer service. Constant pushing to ear beat customers into accepting certain products they will go home and cancel after being pressured.

Pros

Stock Matching

Cons

Favouritism

Flexible work schedules, competitive wages, benefits

Great place to work. Flexible work schedules, competitive wages, flexible benefits. They care about their employees and want them to have the best experience while working there. My main daily duties as an Easyline Specialist would be to answer incoming day to day banking inquiries and assist in problem solving. I would also assess various portfolios to recommend up to date products that would better suit our customers needs.

"OK" place to work

In the TD call Centre environment the culture and atmosphere is very different depending on where you work. While I was on the phones and in the call centres it was GREAT. In my case and the people I worked with, after I switched to IT, the environment was caustic. All day long you heard how much people hated their jobs. So, I addressed it with management and the solution was that I "work from home". made me feel great but did not resolve the root of the issue. The managers did not care about the employees that reported to them nor respond to feedback that was requested..

Pros

great benefits

Cons

poor management

One of the Best companies I worked for

The Management is very supportive of their staff and the atmosphere is very pleasant. There is alot of opportunity to move up within the company if you want to. They encourage training and support you in it.

Pros

Free trips if targets are met

Not what it used to be !

Going in the wrong direction for both customers and staff ..... very sad to see this happening. Staff are exiting in droves. Management take a step back and see what's really going on.

Pros

Thd teams and customers you work with.

Cons

No work life balance.

Excellent employer with lots of community involvement

TD was one of the best places I have ever had the joy of working for. The training is extremely thorough and informative. I have never seen such a complete training program. The representatives are confident in their ability to do their assigned jobs because the training gives them all the tools they need. The metrics are high but easily attainable if representatives use the techniques taught to them by the management staff.

Pros

Thorough training program with added personal life applications

Cons

Late shifts for new staff

Work / life balance & salary.

My suggestion would be a more balanced work / life. The work pressure is too extreme (UNFAIR) Which is automatically carried forward in your personal life. Annually Salary should not only be based on overall sales target, as sales were only 35% of overall job responsibilities.

Rewards of top sales and incentives offered for no reason

TD Canada Trust was my favorite job and miss working for them. I would still work for them if my credit was perfect but was on a contract and it was over, I recommend this company to work for.

Pros

Incentives and wages

Cons

afternoon shift

Great benefits, challenging roles

Excellent work environment. Great benefits opportunity for advancement. Flexible workspace. Very positive attitude throughout the workplace. Training support available. Community support programs. However too much outsourcing.

2.7K