TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Lethbridge, AB

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Fun and interactive work space.

A typical day at work involved basic customer transaction, keeping busy with filing or cleaning/ restocking supply, with an actionable branch activities. I learned so much about social interaction and body language, as well the many ways to truly connect with your customer. The management was always there if i needed help or wanted to try something, and were always willing to work things out with me on a personal and professional way. My co-workers were open and friendly with a smile on there face. One of the hardest parts of the job was the technological side and learning all the little steps during the day. The best part by far was that it was always a good atmosphere to be in, the people were always trying to keep things light and fun.

Pros

Flexible work scheduling, Full training offered

Cons

Hours later than all other banks, a lot of training required

Supportive workplace

Supportive workplace environment with friendly staff and great customers. Learned a lot about the financing world, with the opportunity for growth within the company.

Best company I've had the chance to work for.

Management at TD is always friendly and willing to help and support their employees in their learning and self-improvement. I have always felt very comfortable asking for help and advice, and my managers having always been understanding of personal matters.

Fun and engaging environment.

Typically at TD the work day is quite busy at least at both locations I worked at. From the beginning to the end of the shift you will have dealt with a large number of clients. I actually quite enjoy the steady flow of clients and being able to interact with each of them. Through working at TD I have learned how to interact with the customer in a stimulating manner in order to make the client feel comfortable. They then are often excited to open up and share a little bit about themselves. Whether it be about their exciting plans for the weekend, a trip they have eagerly planned or common interests in which we share. It is fun getting to know others on a personal level. The management is great and my co-workers were great, overall my experience was a very strong one.

Pros

Great social network and experience

Cons

Having to deal with the occasional hostile client

Good Client Relationships!

I loved my job at TD! IT helped me build so many professional relationships with clients who would always return for my service specifically and it made me really proud and positive in my work days!

Jobs at TD