TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews in Laval, QC

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Not bad

Good opportunity for advancement. Very sales focused, and training to go into other areas of TD Bank life are limited. There are many divisions, but being in Montreal is limiting at times. Best to move to Toronto for higher executive positions.

I would prefer keeping private

the reason to why I would like for this matter to be private is due to the fact that I respect the entities or corporations I deal with and I would like for the information to remain private.

Very busy but fullfilling

Great peers and enjoyable work. High productivity a must. Multitude of projects on the go. Multi-tasking is the norm.

Very productive working environment and motivating employers

Dealing with many different types of clients from bad to good. Management was very effective in providing positive feedback and constructive criticism when needed. My co-workers were very helpful and friendly. They were there when you needed extra guidance which created a very good synergy. A lot of team work and effort. The hardest part of the job was having to deal with unpleasant or dissatisfied customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to be a part of such a strong customer service excellence oriented company that prides itself on providing the utmost care to its employees.

Pros

great working environment, friendly coworkers

Cons

working weekends, even sunday!

Jobs at TD