TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews in Kitchener, ON

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,793 reviews

bank teller

helping customers with basic bank transactions. employees make the job fun, however, when short staffed position can be stressful to maintain quality service. branch politics is something that is very prevalent; if you have a good manager it makes this job all the much better. however, some managers can make the job difficult and make it difficult to progress within the organization. typical work day consists of helping customers with deposits, accounts and credit card applications etc.

customer Experience Associate.

working with such a great team to create LEI for the branch. Customer problems become our problems and we have to serve them the best. Looking forward for a great tme.

TD can be a good place to work, depending on your position

A great place to work if you need work life balance. Can improve in areas of management and career advancement. Need to place more emphasis on helping employees develop by tracking employees express developmental needs with support provided to them by immediate managers and supervisors or if it is retail banking by their branch managers.

Pros

flexible work time and bonus as well as community involvement and engagement.

Not bad

Working at TD was pretty good but little advancement, working at the head office was good but it all depends on your co workers, management and upper management.

Fun and educational workplace

Great work atmosphere, filled with motivated employees eager to help other employees succeed and grow within TD. Constant employee appreciation activities and company socials.

Pros

Great environment, welcomes growth, lots of benefits

Cons

No cons

good

good to work in. learned a lot good place to start career opportunity for advancement long hours due to 7-day schedule overall good place to work in

Great people to work with

I am a hard and dedicate worker, I take leadership when needed in my role. Follow compliance and audit procedures at all times.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Weekends

A great company to work for

A typical day for myself is meeting with clients for a variety of different products offered by my company. Calling clients to book future appointments, following up on Credit Applications, and investments when they come due. Working with personal and small business clients. I have learned a lot about different ways of banking, ways to use credit, and also a lot about investing, and different forms on investments. Management is very supportive of helping staff pursue their goals and with career advancement. Co-workers are always ready to help, if there is something we need assistance with. Hardest part of my job is having to contact a client and give them difficult news an application has been declined when they really need it. Most enjoyable part of the job is when I have helped clients achieve their goals

Pros

Helping with personal banking

Cons

long commute

bad work life balance

The company is good for training and letting you find what career path is for you. The work life balance could use some work.

Pros

benifits and free banking

Cons

long hours, work life balance

Great place to work in

It is perfect place that you come in with a smile on your face, and leave at the end of the day with a smile on your face also. No matter which branch you step into, you're always working with a great set of team or coworkers. overall amazing place to join and to be working in. As I am a living prove that I am doing my dream job.

Pros

Great team

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

Jobs at TD

in Kitchener, ON
See more jobs

Great place to learn

TD is a great company to get your feet wet in the financial sales world. There is a lot of opportunities to learn and grow in the business. The atomsphere is light and fun with a demand for success.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Shift work

Fast Paced

The bank in which I work at is among the most active in Canada. I have learnt how to deal with an array of people and how to satisfy their banking needs.

Motivating, Encouraging & Supportive Environment

Working with the customers as a Customer Service Representative was a very enjoyable and a typical day at work for me. I learned alot about the financial industry, re:products and services they offer, and how to recommend appropriately to the specific client's needs. The management team within Td Canada Trust are very supportive and motivating, working with you to create the work/life balance. I have to say that Td has excellent hiring methods, all of my co-workers over the 8 years I was here, were fantastic team players, encouraging, supporting each other like a family. The hardest part of the job, was working the hours/days required. With the Sunday openings, that was a difficult day to have to work. The most enjoyable part of my job was just being with people. The positive, encouraging, environment was the BEST!

Pros

Team Spirit

Cons

Sunday hours

Excellent Experience

I loved my time at TD Canada Trust. I started out doing data entry. Entering all the personal cheques given to the branches manually. They were to be done in a timely manner. I went on to do some training in that position. Sometimes training 3-4 people at the same time. As this was a part time position, I had also come in to help other departments of TD to help with Data Entry needed. As the work for this position was becoming increasingly slow, I went to work as a teller. Working as a bank teller was delightful, with all the many clients coming in with different needs. Upon getting bored of that position, I got experience with the business side of banking. I dealt with small and large companies, coming in to do their weekly or monthly banking. The transactions were different from the personal side. (Larger quantities, for example) Moving on, I had experience with the cash desk. Every day was different. I dealt with foreign exchange, coin acceptance, balancing of the books at the end of the day, as well as refilling the machines with cash needed for the next day. High security, and trust needed for this position. Excellent experience.

2.7K