TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews in Kingston, ON

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,792 reviews

Great company, but hated being a CSR.

Great company. Pay was good, benefits were good, and generous bonuses. Work-life balance was good and vacation was not a problem. The only downfall was the CSR position (teller.) Had to stay at your station all day. No freedom to really walk around, get coffee, etc. Hard to build relationships with other workers due to this. Not a lot of career growth offered from this position.

Over stressed and no work life balance

I worked as a manager at TD. Left after 20 years. TD Bank become a culture of greed and profit. Clients and staff stopped being important. Sales, sales, sales is the motto for this bank. Even if the client did not need a product it was pushed and sometimes done without clients approval.

Horrible place to work

I suffered 11 years at TD. Not only were customer verbally abusive but management was never around to help. Very lazy management with little to no experience in the banking/supervisor position. Pay sucked the day I left I made more money working less days a week and lesser education. Go figure. Don’t recommend this place unless your willing to hate your life

Too much emphasis on sales

Day-to-day work as a CSR is not bad at all, interacting with customers and fulfilling their basic needs can be a pleasure and the time goes quickly if there is steady business. The recent emphasis on Sales Revenue and recommending a 'product' or an 'upsale' to every customer you meet is both time-consuming and annoying to the customer. Management's constant surveillance and micro-managing only adds to the stress of meeting your daily/weekly/quarterly goals.

Enjoyable place to work

I really enjoyed working at TD Canada Trust. My regular work days changed on a week to week basis. I worked mostly evenings which started to affect my family life with my young children. I was only part time and could be waiting a very long time to get full time hours. I decided to start my own cleaning business until all my young children were in full time school. This year my youngest has entered full time and look forward to getting back into the work force.

Pros

Enjoyed the staff and customers

Cons

Working until 8 pm every shift

Jobs at TD