TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews in Kelowna, BC

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Its decent....except the pay

If you get the right manager it's a great place to start a career. Pay isn't great...it is all about making quota but they give you the tools to make them. High standards ...low pay..... but ok atmoshohere.

Great work environment

Amazing people, great company, very welcoming! Excellent training program as well as employee benefits after 3 months (even part time). Would definitely recommend working for TD if you are looking for a work place with tons of places to grow within.

excellent training and employee appreciation

Loved working for TD Bank. Staff was great, good management, great career choices. community involvement, charitable organizations to volunteer with. good benefits

TD promotes inclusiveness, I am happy to go to work, I have the support that I need from my manager. The company encourages work life balance. Overall its a fun place to work

Pros

great benefits

Cons

30 min lunch break

Big Changes

Pretty good place to work, great work/life balance. Plenty of room for advancement, great community involvement. Plenty of changes happening now. People were great!

Great job, good company to work for

Td offers great benefits, incentives, and has great work life balance. There is lots of room for growth with this company and great courses offered. I love it!

The work environment was pleasurable, challenging and rewarding.

As a former employee I found the work environment to be pleasurable, challenging and rewarding. The interaction with clients, identifying their needs, providing advice and great customer service experience was stimulating and very gratifying.

Amazing employer

Great place to work with amazing people. Management really supports you and wants to see you grow within the company. I would go back to TD at anytime.

Awesome people

Incredibly professional. Really enjoyed my time here. Great staff. client centric. Kind team. amazing opertunities for advancments within a career. Great job TD

Great place to work as a student

A typical day working at TD would be creating customers, processing day to day transactions, wire payments, bill payments. Sales is crucial; ie credit cards, lines of credit, loans. Coaching is daily to maintain sales goals .

Jobs at TD

in Kelowna, BC
See more jobs

Great work environment, opportunity to advance.

A typical day at TD is always interesting. As a Customer Service Rep you see and serve all kinds of people and perform both extremely basic and incredibly difficult transactions. The job is very mentally draining. The culture is very friendly and uplifting though, managers are more than willing to help and can quickly diffuse any difficult situations. As a CSR you feel very supported by management. TD also has a very competitive benefits structure and good starting wages for entry level positions.

Pros

Excellent workplace culture

Cons

Challenging work

Working at the bank has been really helpful.

Working at the bank has changed my life, It gave confidence to talk and interact with various kind of customers with different kinds of banking situations. I like meeting new people and being a CSR that's my job. Working with my financial advisors and colleagues has helped me a lot in learning various kinds of banking products. It has been a great experience and I am looking forward to more job experiences.

Great Company

Great Company processing Day to day transaction customer service money handling bonded answering phones great atmosphere hard working

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with TD. I was given many opportunities to grow and expand my interests, both within the bank and without.

2.7K