TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews in Halifax, NS

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Call centre

High paced call centre and no flexibility at all. It is nice to get paid every Thursday, training for exam for good but product training could be better. Overall okay experience so far.

Excellent Place to Work

Good benefits Great leadership Career, not job Positive and Professional Culture Challenging and room for growth and development Team Environment People tend to stay a while

Assistant Manager position at Branch Services Centre

The job was enjoyable as it involved various tasks and responsibilities. I managed a staff of 100. The branch services centre closed and moved to London, ON.

I've been with TD for almost two years now and I have learned more in the past two years than with any other job. The culture is eclectic and diverse and the management is excellent. I went in with no banking experience and since I started I have worked as a CSR, a Financial Sales Rep and a Customer Service Manager. The promote advancement and want their employees to succeed.

Pros

amazing experience

Cons

pay isn't great

Fun Place to work

It all depends on the manager you are with, a lot of politics involved in the branch that I was a part of. Aggressive sales goals but you wouldn't find an issue if you are a peoples person with a financial advising enact.

Great Company

It is a great company to work for. Good pay, work life balance and good managers.nbnmb mnbmnb mnbmnb mnbmnb nmbmnb nmbmb mnbmn mnmnb mnbnnm

good place to work and learned a lot

I am help my clients do investment to reaching their finacial goal. do credit link, such as credit card, mortagae, line of credit. I open new bank account. I learned finacial knowlege during the work and also inproved my communication, problem solving, time management skill. My co-wookers are nice people to work with, they are friendly and respect each other. The hardest part of this job is time management but I can do well of that. The most enjoyable part of this job is I helped people reaching their finaical goal.

Great Place to work

I really enjoyed working at TD Canada Trust. My team members were great and they were very flexible with scheduling. I would have to say long line ups and repetition was quite tedious sometimes. But overall great experience

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

tedious and repetitive everyday

Great co-workers

Fun place to work. Busy enviornment but enjoyable with co-workers.

productive and good managaement

I enjoy working with people of diverse backgrounds, cultures and professional levels.

Jobs at TD

in Halifax, NS
See more jobs

Csr

Responsibilities:• Provided superior customer service to a wide variety of clients• Created new accounts, prepared foreign exchange drafts, accepted deposits, withdrawals and processed transactions, cables, drafts, etc• Promoted the bank products and services to the clients• Handled various accounting transactions and reconciliation tasks• Sold traveler's checks, money orders and other bank-related products• Consecutively exceeded sales targets• Repeatedly exceeded average teller transaction, etc.

2.7K