TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Greater Toronto Area, ON

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

productive and competitive

nice and friendly work environment room for growth supportive management ongoing training management guidance on how to reach sales goals planning strategies

Productive and fun place to work

Company cares about their employees, work life balance is a priority at TD. Relaxed atmosphere and great working environment. I highly recommends working at TD.

Pros

Casual Dress, perks, Free Lunches

Lots of Opportunities for Growth and Learning

In terms of career opportunity and growth, management and inclusiveness, TD is an amazing place to work for. They have wonderful managers that are great at recognizing talent and guiding you in your career goals. However, work can be extremely demanding sometimes and it especially becomes hard to find time to do other things outside of it. Managers try their best to help you manage your schedule but at the end of the day, there is only so much they can do as the business itself has huge objectives.

great company

The pay could be better and job advancement is a little difficult depending on which area you work in. Promotions and performance go hand and hand and goals are attainable.

productive and fun workplace environment with table tennis NOT!

it all depends on your management team, I've worked in retail sector of TD for almost two years now, growth is limited, training is non existence, favoritism and sucking up are the most rewarding activities , hard work is not appreciated or respected, but it literally ALL depends on who your managers all. they can make your life very HARD OR VERY EASY. the company itself is in fact great with good values and benefits and many opportunities.

Pros

easy environment

Cons

training

Excellent Benefits. Work life balance. Great company culture. Lots of room to advance. My opinions matter. I really enjoy working as your my hard work is recognized.

Branch level jobs are meaning less to head office

It’s all about your goals, even if they are not realist. When I started things were great you had realist goal and you could do what was right for the customer. When I quit, most people were not happy with the constant hounding that branch management (was made to do). Not an easy place to advance unless you know the right people, you skills and knowledge don’t matter. My experience all pertains to branch level; corporate is different environment all together. If you want to work for TD do not go for branch level, for a few reasons: jobs are part time, hours are all over the place, branch jobs are becoming obsolete because of online, telephone, and ATM’s.

Pros

Health Spending Account

Cons

No Regular Hours

Great place to work, sometimes politics get in the way of achieving the desired goals for the projects. Most managers will help advance in your career.

n/a

good benefits, great manager. unfortunately they are doing restructuring in the company lots of jobs were lost. the job itself was excellent. lack of support from company seeing the importance of compliance ultimately lead to it being eliminated

great branch supportive management team

my branch was very busy so it was tiring to work a full day shift. My managers were great and other colleagues were really nice and helpful. I think it really depends on your branch culture if your job is enjoyable. The culture at my branch was supportive and everyone worked as a team.

Jobs at TD

in Greater Toronto Area, ON
See more jobs

Amazing

This job taught me a lot with dealing with clients and giving the best possible advice to each specific client There was a lot of opportunities that helped me grow

Strong customer service culture, tight expenses some lack of vision

Built on customer service TD has carved its niche in the finance and banking retail indistry; competitive pressures mount and innovation required to move ahead; potential for new leadership to move company ahead

Pros

customer centric

Cons

its a bank

work with the support team to meet challenging business requirements and tight project schedule.

- daily huddle with support team, production problems, root cause analysis and resource assignment to resolve the problem and write-up for the root cause, solution and estimate for implementation. - learn and improve my problem solving skills, root cause identifications and tools and way to resolve different problems. - report and obtain management support for short and long term solution with management and identify pros and cons and cost for the solution - work with the team for assignment of problem resolutions, system enhancements, cross train team with various assignment experience to meet their career needs and improvement. - enjoyed feeling of problems solved to allow business to continue BAU functions and improve system performance or optimize systems.

Pros

job satisfaction with problems solved to allow business to continue functions

Cons

long hours, 24/7 support and hard work to meet business challenging requirements and tight schedule

Just a replaceable number...

Inconsiderate to disabled employees....have no use for them. NO work life balance at all. Overtime never paid but expect you to stay (or else).

2.7K