TD
TD Bank

TD Employee Reviews in Grande Prairie, AB

Never again will I work for TD. Management was not good with people. They aren’t for the clients. They push to get goals even though it’s not in the best interest of clients
Am excellent place to work. I worked with an awesome team. They all made me feel good. If I needed a question answered, there was someone there with an answer for me.
TD is like family. Everyone makes you feel welcomed and appreciated. A typical work day is fast pace but fulfilling. Everyday there is a learning opportunity just around the corner. Management was always welcoming, supportive, fun and respectful while making sure all aspects of our interactions and services were done in a professional manner. TD's culture is the best I have experienced in the last 4 years that I worked in the banking industry. Some times of the day are busier than others, and management always was there to help us out solve more complex transactions or customer request. Opportunities for growth and learning were always encourage; in fact, they help you build your career if you are interested in more advanced positions within the company. The most enjoyable part of working for TD is their amazing support team, to me, having great coworkers is very important, as you get to share most of your day working with them. It makes work fun! and like I said before, TD feels like family. The company offers great benefits and fair compensation as well.
Pros
Awesome coworkers and Culture
  1. Grande Prairie, AB