TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Found 109 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Employment Stability with potential for growth

Started with TD Bank in 1982. Have had the opportunity to grow within the company. Started with a Salary of $25,000 a year. Took a leap of faith in 2012, leaving a salary of $75,000 a year to a straight commission role. The team and management support is fantastic, allowing me to become one of the best within 2 years of my current role, going on 9 years. The opportunity is there for increase of substantial income, it’s really up to oneself. Very rewarding to help people succeed with their dreams becoming homeowners.

Pros

Unlimited opportunities

Cons

A lot of paperwork at times

Great Place to work

Great place to work, very competitive environment, everyday brings a new challenge, many opportunities for advancement

Learning with working

Good working environment for newbies. Helpful management and co-workers. Out-of-the-box approach. ... ... ... ... ... ... .. .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Good Company

Great place to work Great Benefits Good people Good Salary good vacation time

great company, great career

my days in TD has been very exciting and rewarding. I get to learn various aspect of banking business.

Fun workplace

An excellent workplace for people in the sales industry and a lot of room for advancement.

Fun place to work.

Fun place to work. Friendly environment. There is always room to advance.

Pros

Advancement.

Cons

Low pay

Great learning experience.

A typical day at TD would be responding to customer complaints, queries. and banking needs. we are the first point of contact and making that lasting first impression was key. Management was approachable and provided constructive criticism when needed. the hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers who weren't going to be satisfied with any outcome, however that is part of dealing with the public in a customer service role. I really enjoyed the work culture and there were quite a few perks such as free banking.

Pros

Benefits, culture, management

Cons

difficult situations and customers

Great company to work for

This company cares for their employees, and make work an enjoyable place to come into everyday

Decent Place to work

The position is responsible to support the development of large corporate / commercial transactions and relationships. Through providing financial analysis and client coverage support related to complex commercial banking transactions and relationships across industry and product sectors.

Jobs at TD

in Edmonton, AB
See more jobs

What an amazing time in my life.

I wouldn't trade the time i spent there for the world. I worked there for almost 5 years, and I learned more than i could have ever imagined. The management were all amazing, the work culture there really takes over, and can be seen in every day life during business. They live and breath what they do, and I have nothing but good things to say about the time i had there.

Pros

Life changing.

Cons

Hours.

Job opportunity thanks to the help of Adecco Staffing Agency.

A typical day at work would include reviewing Solicitor Finals Report in terms of mortgages, process payouts, along with all other types of behind the scenes administrative banking duties. All in all the best thing to happen while working here was when my contract was terminated as I found fellow employees to be not exactly polite and just all around not people I would like to surround myself with.

Pros

Coffee allowed at desk

Cons

Minimal holiday hours

Worst Experience Ever

Company is all about image and culture completely fake. Say one thing do opposite. Choose Management based on culture not qualifications. Frequent surveys to improve experience but refuse to do anything with the results. Frustrating and a complete joke.

Pros

Co-Workers

Cons

Management, Salary, Benefits and Culture

Very good

I assisted clients to complete different types of securities trading and transactions, such as stocks, options, gold and silver bullions and foreign exchange.

Stable job

A typical day at work would consist of me coming in and working a typical 7.5 hour shift. The job itself consisted of things from cashing a cheque to calling visa when clients had problems with the,. The management was ok, but they made it really hard to advance in the company if you're young. My co-workers are great but I also get along with almost everyone I meet so it was never a huge problem. The hardest part of the job would have to be some of the clients that I had to deal with. Just like any customer service position, dealing with the customers can sometimes be the toughest part. At the same time the best part of the job was meeting new people and expanding not only my social network but also getting to know certain people became such a joy.

Pros

free lunch, flexible vacation time and bonuses every winter and summer.

Cons

Not interesting enough, the atmosphere is dull.

For students

Good place for students to gain internship and work experience

Excellent Role for Finance-minded People

Advice while hitting sales goals trained for IFIC (Investment Funds in Canada)

Productive and enjoyable workplace environment

working at TD Canada Trust I deal with numerous clients on a daily basis, and help establish financial plans for clients to achieve there goals. I have learned how to effective prioritized time, projects and how to conduct research on my own. I have also learned how to engage and introduce clients to new products and services. the most enjoyable part of the job is working with an amazing team and having an opportunity to continuous learn. however the hardest part of the job is commute and job flexibility. overall it is an amazing place to work.

Fun Workplace

Working for TD Canada Trust was like a dream come true. Managers were always there for you, co-workers were extremely supportive, got to meet new people everyday, and the best part about it was the fact that customers always left with a smile on their face. Helping people in need is something I do best and working for TD while helping customers on a daily basis was like a dream come true.

Great people, challenging work.

- service coustomers, answere questions,- I learned so much about money transactions, counter fit,- regarding management it was very poor no anderstanding with staf- co workers were very nice and understanding- closing up the day - balance, reports and counting all maney time limit- you could count on others to help out and friendly

Pros

going out for lunches together after work

Cons

stress so much.

Productive work envoirment

A Typical day at work:Get to meet so many customers of different back grounds, talk to them and learn new things.My co-workers are really helpful and friendly, its the best work place I have ever worked compared to my other jobs.The hardest part is when, customers behave rude with me.The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the customers, I love to talk to them.

2.7K