TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Chatham-Kent, ON

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,792 reviews

Not a terrible job

Job security very concerning for all bank staff in this digital era. Many cuts to staff in the time I was there, was very close to losing my job. When minimum wage went up, my pay did not so I was making barely more than minimum wage. You basically act as a human doormat for the bank, but hey that's customer service for you. Can be a little rough being on your feet all day at first and having a sales goal looming every day.

Great place

Awesome advancement opportunities, understanding management when sick or needing personal days. Great ressources for free and amazing benefits. Organized and structured, not sales driven.

Fa

• Offering sophisticated investment strategy and advise that supports clients goals, timeline, and level of risk • Deepened understanding of complex mortgages, agricultural lending, Small business lending, and day to day credit facilities • Working alongside of our Private Bankers, Financial Planners, Small Business Advisors, and Direct Investing specialist to better serve our clients • Building strong centres of influence within local community to aid in referral business • Generating and maintaining a pipeline to drive future leads for an organized flow of business • Handling estate and formal trust accounts regularly • Detailed knowledge of the benefits of registered products to offer a higher level of advice that meets their objective

Pros

Good Paying and Future Advancement

Cons

Jack of all trades high workload

TD Bank is a good place to work. Employee banking and personal benefits are good. Friendly people. Managers are flexible with work/life balance. Need to be able to sell products to succeed.

Changed

It was a wonderful place to work. the people I work with make it enjoyable. The higher up makes it unbearable. So much pressure, you truly are just a number. Do great one day they love you have a rough quarter they are all over you. Gave me a great background but they are firing so many people because they do not want to pay their salaries.

Great Company to work for

Great hours, with awesome staff and customers. Flexible around employee's needs. Company is constantly looking for individuals who are looking to move forward.

Good employer

Good place to work if you enjoy interacting with people and would like a career in sales. Salary/hourly wage is comparable with other institutions.

challenging, enjoyed working with the staff. Good education programs on banking and finance

I enjoyed the banking industry very much. They had good education programs on banking and finance. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and dealing with the customers.

Pros

dealing with the customers and helping with their banking needs, staff

Cons

short hours

2.7K