TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews in Cambridge, ON

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Goal oriented over customer needs

Great place to work for but they are to strongly focused on reaching their goals rather than meeting customer needs. They need to take better care of what they are training their staff to do that will represent the company.

See attached

I really enjoyed working for TD Canada Trust, we had a great team, staff and management. They would continuously provide lunches for us and arrange branch outings. Every staff member was treated respectfully, we had a great management team. I enjoyed being a team player and to help with the success of our branch. Maybe one of the hardest parts of the job was helping a unhappy client. We always did our best to resolve the issue for the client quickly and efficiently.

Pros

Providing lunch for staff and staff outings

Cons

Hectic at times but overall caring of their employees and clients

The company was great in regards to ensuring we show our clients we are there for them through each step of their lives, making sure we had the tools to support clients with their goals and always checked in on employees for their work life balance. Schedules sometimes conflicted with little or no room for adjustments with a life work balance.

Great Benefits

This company has a great benefit package and reward program if you are able to accomplish the goals that are set for you. The stress levels associated with many of the in branch positions are high.

Productive, fun, diversified workplace

-CSR position is based on welcoming customers,having connection and expanding network with various customers,Introducing and promoting products and services based on each customer’s needs and wants, and maximizing sales goals. -A role with the combination of Knowledge, Customer Service and Sales. -The most enjoyable part of the job is that you are able to deal with different people, providing them the suggestion of the service and product which could improve their life, our business and our relationship. -The hardest part of the job is handling the complaint, and find out the way to resolve the conflict, and improved the relationship between client and business.

Pros

Flexible on schedule

Cons

have to work on the weekend

A truly world class organization

Productive and fun workplace with lots of positive energy. There are lots of room for upward mobility. Great management team and friend environment

Pros

free lunches

Cons

positive energy

Productive and a great place to work.

Never a dull place, very busy always, co-workers very nice to work with.

TD Canada Trust is a good place to start your career.

Worked both in retail banking and banking service centre. Experience in both sales and service at all levels.

Pros

Award lunches and gifts. Dealing with customer resolutions directly.

Cons

too much to do, in too little time.

Jobs at TD