TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews in Burlington, ON

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,796 reviews

Diverse and forward thinking company

TD is an excellent employer, who provides an environment where opportunities to learn and grow are readily available to those who are motivated and have a solid work ethic.

Pros

work/life balance

Upper management only cares about sales targets

More recently appointed executives do not consider the well being of long-term employees and clients when making substantial changes within the company. TD cares more about corporate image rather than the customer service they pride themselves on.

Fun but little advancement

Just like the title. I met amazing people but it was extremely hard to move up in the company if you do not want to stay in retail. Great benefits, great people, the job requirements are good.

TD Review

Every day brings on a new challenge. Management is very supportive and transparent. Work place culture is inclusive. Most enjoyable part of the job is helping people reach their financial goals.

Good stability and fast paced with lots to learn.

Overall, I love working for TD. Everyone is so friendly and I love going to work almost everyday and learning something new. Its challenging and exciting in many ways. I like how this job keeps up with the demands of customers, we are always able to provide them with whatever it is they need.

The day at work consisted of meeting with staff, hiring and training. Also dealing with clients and recommending financial plans for their long and short term goals.

Busy and dynamic environment

Generally it depends on your immediate manager and their managing style. With a good manager it is a fun and productive place to be! I loved it! They require quite a lot of flexibility from you- something to consider.

Pros

Prestigious, fun, busy, productive

Cons

Bad work /family balance

A nice place to work

TDCT was a great place to work for the time that I was there. Staff that I worked with were great in all of the branch that I was in. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting with customers daily and getting to know them and there banking needs, this way I could make an informed recommendation to them on the services that they might be interested in.

A good place to work.

Interact with clients in a professional and friendly manner. Ask questions to uncover any hidden needs they may have. Provide advice by recommending suitable products and services. Use due diligence to recognize and avoid fraudulent activity. Follow customer information privacy guidelines. Consistently exceed my sales goal every quarter.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

standing all day

Amazing environment

I love working for the bank and would want to continue working for the banking industry. It is a respectful job with a lot of benefits and career growth opportunities.

Jobs at TD

in Burlington, ON
See more jobs

Poor Service

Not a great work experience. This company is going away from being people and customer based towards only revenue based. The change in culture is resulting in a number of employees leaving this organization.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Over worked and underpaid employees that have a fear of job loss.

I like their Benefits

Overall the job is ridiculous and your constantly watched like a child and have no freedom. This is a waist of my time and I don't wanna fill this out. Just wanna apply for jobs.

Pros

Gift cards, flowers for birthdays and getting paid on you birthday and have that day off.

Cons

Crazy busy, work like a robot, constant bickering about sales constantly, too much drama, pay isn't enough to deal with all this madness.

best i customer service

a busy retail bank that looks after its customers. Excellent business services. Knowledgeable staff who are willing to help and provide solutions. a great place to grow your sales potential.

Pros

lots of rewards and benefits

Cons

can be stressful trying to meet quarterly goals

Great banking experience

Fun, high paced environment, team and customer driven for success

Pros

employee benefits and recognition

Cons

working Sunday's

Very fast paced customer oriented environment.

As a customer service representative at a bank the job requires a great deal of detail, accuracy and efficiency. Great company to work for with many advancement opportunities.One of the greatest aspects of the job was dealing with MANY different walks of life every single minute of the day.

Pros

rewards for excellence

Cons

constantly changing schedule

Head Teller

• Exceptional written and oral communication abilities.• Proven leadership and managerial skills.• High standard of customer service and problem-solving skill.• Strong negotiating and networking skills.• Responsible, dependable and punctual, Flexible and adaptable to new situations• Proficient with Word, WordPerfect, Excel, and PowerPoint

Great work environment challenging and ever changing

I have had a wonderful career with TD Canada and would highly recommend as an employer. I am now looking for my next challenge and new career. I have learned a great deal on how to coach, mentor and gain results from my staff

2.7K