TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

Found 59 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,793 reviews

Too relaxed when it came to verbal abuse

customers often took advantage of negative situations and verbal abuse was tolerated by management when it shouldn't have. Especially when it came to specific branch locations

benefits

Cons

long hours, no work/life balance

Great environment

Great environment but might be stressful for an individual with less experience with customer service. It's a fast paced environment. Might come across some great Managers and Advisors who go above and beyond to help you if you're struggling. Overall, it's a great job to have

Fun

Fun place to work but there is a lot of stress with the job. Extremely fast paced at the best of times but dealing with clients while dealing with the inflow can make things incredibly hectic

Miss management

Not very cooperative staff Hectic environment Miss management Hard to comply with th work conditions Staff very rude Communication difficulties Management only focus on targets No employee recognition

Flexible Work Hours

Hard to go from front office to back office.corporate. Sales goals lead to a lot of pressure of sales goals being met in the wrong way. Good for students stating out.

Good company to work

I am a 14 years customer with TD and really appreciate the work of this institution.TD is the leading corporate company of the Canada.Its business is the highest as compare to other banks.That is why I prefer to work with you my friend as I work like family and with dedication.

Td

-Typical day for me just including helping customers with transactions and trying to sell financial services to them. These services include credit cards, overdrafts, lines of credits, etc.

Fun place to work

everyday is a different experience. You'll meet new customer everyday and will have to adapt to whatever their situation is. â—Ź Increased business by executing critical thinking when relating products to customer needs, while also handling any customer complaints appropriately â—Ź Demonstrate lobby leadership in the training and development of new staff to ensure the goal to deliver an enhanced customer experience is exceeded

amazing company

great salary, and benefits. professional culture. work life balance is great. coperate culture and job serenity. would recommend this company to anyone.

amazing workplace

well balanced job, great perks and benefits, flexible schedules, great management, tons of space for growth in the job, amazing coaching one on one with managers

Jobs at TD

in Brampton, ON
See more jobs

Different Culture

It may only be my experience as it really depends on who your manager is. But based on my own experience, training and development is not the best when compared to other banks. Managers are trained to leave things to the employees for training and one of the ones I work with uses fear and intimidation (by threatening job security and career prospects) to get what she wants. It may work short-term, but after a while people get tired of it and leave. It is heavily micro-managed as well which we know by studying at the University level never works in any organization. Sales goals are also highly unrealistic which I believe is to prevent people from getting the bonuses they desire. It seems they set up the sales staff for failure. Recruiting is also weird as you are not guaranteed a permanent position unless the manager likes you. If you do not have a permanent position for me, why hire me in the first place?

Pros

Orientation is good

Cons

Micro-managing, intimidation, very elitist culture and marketing diversity as their mandate is a facade.

fun place

your work doesn't get recognized. very difficult to express your feeling. at the time of interview things can be asked. it is ok to work for short time

Great environment to work in

As I was a TD employee for over 7 months, I learned how to escalate my relationships with customers, but not only with customers but as well with my co-workers. Gaining relationships in a workplace is one of the biggest key assets to help make a job more comfortable. Having conversations with people throughout your whole shift, really helps build your communication skills, which is one of the biggest key assets with having a job at TD.

Pros

Branch Outings

Friendly/Casual Work environment

TD promotes a friendly work environment with a strong focus on customer experience. Work Life balance may be a bit difficult due to the 7 days a week work.

Great experience

I've worked at two banks now and TD was by far the best company I've worked for. They really care about their employees and the team is great to work with.

Amazing Job Amazing Company

Great job within a wonderful company with many benefits and great room for improvement and advancement. Lots of exposure into the other retail banking positions.

Pros

good compensation

Cons

no cons

Worst Company to work for!!

Terrible pay, All they care about is revenue! That's it! Im so happy I left this garbage bank! The hours are horrible, the management are horrible! They will literally suck every ounce of blood and sweat out of you for the WORST pay!

Pros

Nothing!

Cons

Everything!

Worst place to work for

The pay is extremely low, managers baby sit you as micro managing is huge with TD. All they care about is numbers and treat you like you mean nothing because you're replaceable. Job security doesn't exist with them and if your numbers are low prepare for management to be on your tail 24/7.

A very fast paced environment

Staff and management environment is very friendly and encouraging, however the goals set for you and the branch are very high, and only continue to go up quarterly. The sales pressure is very high, you do not feel the work life balance, as you are often expected to stay behind to do "extra" work. Sales expectations do not always reflect what the client needs, rather the more that you can tag onto the client the better.

Pros

large teams, team building activities

Cons

sales pressure, sales ethics

Good company.

Good company to work for, just not my cup of tea. Was treated well and everyone was helpful. But did not see myself working in that role anymore. Would continue working there but would like to do something different.

great work place eviornment

TD BANK was a great company and provided a wonderful learning experience in the business field. However there are not many opportunities for employees as there are many senior workers.

2.7K