TD logo

TD Employee Reviews in Barrie, ON

Barrie, ON11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Fun workplace

TD is a great place to work especially for young professionals just entering into the world of business and finance. TD cares about it's employees and wants to provide each employee with the opportunity to succeed.

Supportive Management, thoroughly engages employees. lot of room for opportunities for growth. Daily training, weekly reviews and engagement programs .

fun workplace with all set of experience

- doing day to day banking for customers - experience of solving different issues or banking questions for customers - giving them best customers service and satisfaction - Great management always supports to grow and leads us in the right path.

Excellent bank to work for

In general TD is an excellent FI to work for. They typically make a point to recognize advisors for their success and accomplishments. The give you all the tools necessary to succeed everyday.

Sales pressure galore

TD was a great place to work except when the culture shifted to a sales oriented goals and there was more pressure and emphasis on sales and not as much about doing the job well. Enjoyed my time there with a great team but unless you wanted to go straight to a sales position it was hard to move anywhere

Incredible culture and experience

Working for TD Canada Trust was truly a great experience. The social culture in the company is outstanding. They really create a work environment that makes coming to the branch a pleasurable experience day in and day out. Shout out to branch 182 and the outstanding management in place there.

Recent restructurng makes staff feel unsure about job security.

Loved my job for many years. Was forced to switch locations and work for Manager who had his own agenda and did not value my 20+ years of skills and knowledge. I loved managing a successful team but all my ideas were not allowed to be put in place.

Pros

Great culture until 2015

Cons

No HR counsellors anymore to seek help and advice from

Good culture and work life balance

Very friendly environment and enjoyable to work in. Very accommodating if you need to leave work early for some reason.

Pros

Hours

Cons

peaks and valleys of very busy times and very slow times.

This was a great place to work for a part time job. The hours were great while raising a family at home.

Great management and I was able to achieve a supervisor role while working here and took on a lot of responsibility. The management team was awesome

Great Employer. Would definitely recommend as an employer

- Great Employer - Great company culture/vision - Good Management - Leading edge in terms of computer technology being used by staff. - Great environment to work in. Would definitely recommend and return to this Financial Institution if the opportunity arose! (I currently work at BMO)

Jobs at TD