TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews in Airdrie, AB

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

I have learned a lot about banking products and procedures. Continuos training support. Good benefits and great management It's a great part-time job

Corporate Greed

This company was horrible. Not only is the bank itself terrible, but they make you enforce policys on clients that negatively affect the client. Ex: charging a ridiculous fee for someone who is already broke due to policy. Trying to upsell at every transaction. Etc. It felt like robbing people when you can see their personal and private information. Management is lax, at best and only cares about numbers and upselling products. Manager barely helped staff when staff were facing abuse from clients. Management also lacked skills to comprehend basic banking, and would take it out on staff. It was such an abusive, negative place and without proper support.

Enjoyed my clients but found it hard to balance work and home. Wanted me to work outside daycare hours which I couldn’t

Great company when I first started but changed over the years and don’t care about there employees Loved working with my clients Long hours sometimes with no breaks

good place to work

I really enjoy my job, I love working with people. A typical day of work for me is meeting with clients to help with their financial needs. The hardest part is work/life balance as there is not a consistent schedule. Every day I work different times.

Pros

room to advance

Cons

work evenings and weekends

Jobs at TD