TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Worst Experience Ever

Company is all about image and culture completely fake. Say one thing do opposite. Choose Management based on culture not qualifications. Frequent surveys to improve experience but refuse to do anything with the results. Frustrating and a complete joke.

Pros

Co-Workers

Cons

Management, Salary, Benefits and Culture

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

One of the best jobs of my life

I worked at CAS - credit administration services and I was an underwriter. Loved it! Such an easy job! Only there for a year as I was pregnant and then family commitments couldn’t allow me to go back after mat leave. I would go back in a heartbeat if I had a chance
Same role

Fun place to work. time to relax in better arrangement for employees

Good timings and employees are fun to work with. Each department have co-operative fun time and management is very demanding but was good controls in place so the work is completed on time. The hardest part was making the temporary employees permanent as they don't do that easily.
Same location

Championing Innovation and Transformation

Independently acknowledges and identifies opportunity to support work in multiple functions when able; accepts and handles uncertainty ; brings in own perspective to the change ; responds quickly to changing circumstances ; encourages and supports the generation of ideas ; is adaptable to implement process improvements .

Pros

Free lunches and every month free food from restaurants and organized part with theme

Cons

early morning opening and sometime needs to stay longer for closing as well

2.7K