TD
Happiness score is 53 out of 100

TD

TD Employee Review

Worked with a nice group of folks. Was challenging and fun

TD is a large bank and I worked for the US branch of the company. This company allowed remote work and valued delivery and skills. I was allowed to work independently, which is nice.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Good place to work but very demanding.

Good management. Culture is very collaborative team environment in technology areas but extremely demanding work environment. Pride in community involvement and encouraged by executive team.
Same role

TD may be taking on too much too fast.

May be losing talent in the process. When a bank is not able to deliver on their profit promise, jobs get cut. Unfortunately, TD is unable to make much decisions on their own - or know the skills that reside within - the result is hiring third party help to feed the decisions to upper management. At the end of it, no money is saved, and resources work under threat. Not a good place to work, which is unfortunate because it's really not that hard to keep employees happy.

Pros

pay, benefits

Cons

poor senior management
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Worked with a nice group of folks. Was challenging and fun