TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Wonderful and exciting work environment

Excellent work environment with lots of opportunities to meet your personal career goals. Meetings with all cross teams were very productive, since we were all prepared for the meeting in order to maximize our time management skills to get company and management desired results. A typical work day starts by addressing any outstanding issues before the day’s first meeting. I call several project managers to agree on the meeting agenda, respond to a few emails and making some phone calls to deal with small problems before they become big problems; on the meeting taking the minutes and making sure everything goes according plan; once the meeting finishes I send the minutes to everyone, so they know their commitments during the meeting and next steps.

Pros

Free bank account

Cons

none that I can think of

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

hard working place

management not so helpful, very rely on yourself working. big company planning not so good but can be challenge to work. co-works are good to deal with.
Same role

Middle management mush

Although the stated culture is supposed to be strong, the incompetence of people who are still there and were promoted in the past due primarily to seniority almost entirely stunts the ability to create a truly worthwhile environment. Focus is constantly on getting to end of job on the current task with little regard to how that is done or how it could be done better. Long "career" at TD with almost no experiences of management looking to their team members to spend time finding better ways to work, and when they did it was all about the employees changing, never management creating change.

Pros

Flexible hours, reasonably easy to manage the workload.

Cons

Leaders who talk, but don't lead. Stagnation of working practices.
Same location

Call center with high target expectations

Lots of sales requirements and high expectations for call volume. Shift work including evenings and weekends. Good pay with room to advance and good benefit package

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Wonderful and exciting work environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?