TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Well balanced opportunity for woman with family

Well supported system. Highly recognitions for hard work. Take initiative, team work. Advanced technology and system. Appreciation and encouragement to move up.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Time at Bank

I learned a lot during my time at the bank. Lots of politics and management at the retail level was not always as sophisticated as it should have been. There wasn't really a set training in place for more senior Branch roles, more learning on the job which can be stressful in an environment like that. Bonuses for some managerial roles were not fully adequate I felt, for the duties and responsibilities that such individuals were tasked with.

Pros

Benefits were quite good

Cons

Culture was too Sales goal driven
Same role

Loved the Bank

I worked at TD from the time I was 18 to now, over the course of 6 years I had so many opportunities and worked with the most amazing people. All I can say is positive things and that you better be prepared for the challenges that lay ahead.
Same location

Flexible working hours but horrible working hours

TD open 8am to 8pm. so you will have variable shift like 7-3, 8-4, 9-5, 10-6,or 12-8, 1-9. If you are students and you don't have a family to take care, this flexible will perfectly fit your schedule while it will be hard to take if you have a kid to accompany at night. Management is good. You will have proper training but prepare for customers problems and stressful days.

Pros

flexible hours; friendly environment; good benefit

Cons

horrible working hours; stressful; fast-speed

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Well balanced opportunity for woman with family