TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Very Stressful

Bad management, split offs, very stressful job. Depends on the management. But my experience has been really bad compared to my previous organization.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan
Same role

Very competitive very professional but amazing benefits

It’s not easy to survive there. It’s a place for the best of the bests. Sometimes it’s stressful but if you can survive it’s rewarding for sure. Fast career growth for people who are doing well. Lot’s of appreciation and opportunities for the hard workers. But not everyone’s cup of tea.Amazing benefits. Specially health support is the best in the entire industry. Best HR support in the industry as well.

Pros

Salary, benefits, bonus, career growth

Cons

Stressful, competitive, micromanaged
Same role

High stress, no support from management

High stress, no support from management . High pressure goals. Enjoyed the work but felt like customer needs were not at the top of td priority, as making money was

2.7K