TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Very good work culture

The management team and the work atmosphere are excellent. Work hours can be as high as 70 hours a week, so it is important to negotiate your salary well to make the job worth it. Other than that it is a great place to work at.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Not as expected

Expect a manger to always be on you for more regardless of what you're doing, or if there is a pandemic. Sales targets have not changed at all from the pandemic. I have to explain to managers during a lockdown why we don't have more sales then last year... that is how smart your people manager will be.

Pros

Paycheck comes on time

Cons

Stressful environment. Unrealistic targets. You will be asked to do a lot that is not your job
Same role

Productive and fun place to work, the managers are always willing to support you

The managers are always willing to support your growth. Managers performance is tied to the performance of every single individual in the branch. So they are always looking out for you to succeed

Pros

Fast growth opportunities if you are flexible

Cons

Long hour during Thursdays and Fridays in some branches
Same location

I really can’t judge. 50/50?

Site was great. Benefits were great.Work itself was great. Amazing challenges. The pay was good for average, but I am clearly clearly, above average and there was nothing above than average for me. Nothing at all.. I did not feel respected. I did not get a worthy promotion. Managers put me down rather than help. I am overall glad I quit even if it is (and it is) the best employer in Canada. I wish you luck. I wish you prosperity.

Pros

One of the best employers in Canada FOR SURE!

Cons

Consistant unlawful judgements.

2.7K