TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

very fast pace and stressful

Working at TD Bank was fast paced and stressful but TD made sure we had resources available to us to help with the stress of the job, because of that working for TD was enjoyable. There was a great compensation for hitting your sales goals and targets. They also had great management to help with anything happening in your life at home or at work.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive and fun to work at TD

I love working at TD. The management and my teammates are awesome. Working with TD has been a great blessing to me. I have the support of the Team Manager and Teammates as well.

Pros

Career development

Cons

Nothing negative to talk about
Same role

I really can’t judge. 50/50?

Site was great. Benefits were great.Work itself was great. Amazing challenges. The pay was good for average, but I am clearly clearly, above average and there was nothing above than average for me. Nothing at all.. I did not feel respected. I did not get a worthy promotion. Managers put me down rather than help. I am overall glad I quit even if it is (and it is) the best employer in Canada. I wish you luck. I wish you prosperity.

Pros

One of the best employers in Canada FOR SURE!

Cons

Consistant unlawful judgements.
Same location

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • very fast pace and stressful