TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

They are steadily erroding their relationship with their employees

Not a good place to work. They are heavy handed about selling their own funds to the detriment of their employees and their clients. Strictly concerned with short term results.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Much of my clientele were essential workers without a lot to invest.

TD could have been much better. There were unrealistic sales quotas and measurement against areas with wealthier clientele. Sales pressure was unending. While TD is a great company, my experience wasn't a great one.

Pros

Great team work

Cons

Preferential treatment to others within the branch
Same role

Just Disappointed

TD Financial Planning used to be a good place to have a career. They have made such significant changes to comp and practice structure that is no longer the case. Now you spend most of your time begging clients for good lei surveys than doing your actual job. God forbid you get a poor one for ANY reason. It costs you tens of thousands of dollars. Have had mistakes on my comp 4 times in the last year. Always in banks favor. Have to fight for what I am actually owed. Senior management views us as nothing.

Cons

Overworked, pay changes
Same location

Cult like environment

Regardless of what position you are in, at bank level, you are treated as a nobody who is expected to meet unrealistic sales goals and tolerate repetitive abuse from clients. While there is room for advancement you are only being moved into a role with not much higher pay, and even higher sales goals that are impossible to meet. Very cult like environment. They want you to drink the green kool aid.

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • They are steadily erroding their relationship with their employees