TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

The better bank

A great company that is struggling to transform it's culture beyond the need to grow it's business, while the intention to grow and develop is there it is balancing the cost of transformation with the results. I've had a mix of managers that were mostly good, they try to reward good behaviour, being a teamplayer, etc. but numbers are what really matters, a good place for people with strong sales skills. Probably still better than the other banks.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan
Same role

Very competitive very professional but amazing benefits

It’s not easy to survive there. It’s a place for the best of the bests. Sometimes it’s stressful but if you can survive it’s rewarding for sure. Fast career growth for people who are doing well. Lot’s of appreciation and opportunities for the hard workers. But not everyone’s cup of tea.Amazing benefits. Specially health support is the best in the entire industry. Best HR support in the industry as well.

Pros

Salary, benefits, bonus, career growth

Cons

Stressful, competitive, micromanaged
Same location

Very welcoming

From day one they team at TD has made me feel like one of their own. They have been very patient and understanding bringing someone new in to the industry and have helped me grow and learn. A lot of room for growth within the company and many different positions to choose from.

2.7K